Obama administration was corrupt more and more evidence reveals daily

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily

There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever. Even black Americans were saying the Civil War was finally over.

Those with a brain knew this all along. His idiots haven't a clue, his cult followers who suffer from severe stock holm syndrome won't ever pull their heads out of his ass. They are like the N. Koreans who cry when Kim orders them too, they get down on their knees like teenagers suffering from puppy love over the newest rock star or tv start that's how pathetic Obama backholes are.

Watch where it ends up because his little cultics want to hide anything that proves this pos a liar.

You know, you get my vote for the member here who either gets laid the least and/or who needs to get a new hobby the most.

You must eat hate for breakfast.

You are starting a thread about how corrupt the Obama administration is?

I got news for you (apparently) you hate-filled, mass-shooter-in-waiting...ALL administrations are and were INCREDIBLY corrupt. All of them...including your beloved Donald J. Manchild's.

• Banned
You know, you get my vote for the member here who either gets laid the least and/or who needs to get a new hobby the most.

I got news for you (apparently) you hate-filled, mass-shooter-in-waiting...ALL administrations are and were INCREDIBLY corrupt. All of them...including your beloved Donald J. Manchild's.

tenor.gif

Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily

There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever. Even black Americans were saying the Civil War was finally over.

Those with a brain knew this all along. His idiots haven't a clue, his cult followers who suffer from severe stock holm syndrome won't ever pull their heads out of his ass. They are like the N. Koreans who cry when Kim orders them too, they get down on their knees like teenagers suffering from puppy love over the newest rock star or tv start that's how pathetic Obama backholes are.

Watch where it ends up because his little cultics want to hide anything that proves this pos a liar.

No now we get an Opt Ed from the Times about Obama. Too funny.

tenor.gif

I did not read your post...but I am going to guess what it said:

'You fucking ass wipe dem shit...you would not know a fucking good idea if it fucking fucked your fucking ass wife in the fucking ass you fucking cocksucker.
Now eat shit and die you fucking maggot asshole piece of turd.'

Oh...and I love you too.

It's pretty obvious that the reason why Obama is breaking all the norms giving speeches bashing the current president and republicans is because he knows that should republicans maintain control during the midterms, the criminal conspiracy to frame Teump and defraud the American people by Obama and co. Will be exposed.

It's pretty obvious that the reason why Obama is breaking all the norms giving speeches bashing the current president and republicans is because he knows that should republicans maintain control, the criminal conspiracy to frame Teump and defraud the American people by Obama and co. Will be exposed.

Well Obama is telling the truth, something Trump can't seem to do. Payback is a bitch, isn't it.

• Banned

tenor.gif

'You fucking ass wipe dem shit...you would not know a fucking good idea if it fucking fucked your fucking ass wife in the fucking ass you fucking cocksucker.

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

You didn't read because that's what dumbasses do they DONT BOTHER TO READ IT and that' why you haven't a clue about reality dumbf k.

• Banned
the best part of this post the real STUPID FKRS can't use infowars as their excuse lmfao!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that the reason why Obama is breaking all the norms giving speeches bashing the current president and republicans is because he knows that should republicans maintain control, the criminal conspiracy to frame Teump and defraud the American people by Obama and co. Will be exposed.

Well Obama is telling the truth, something Trump can't seem to do. Payback is a bitch, isn't it.
Obama doesn't know how to tell the truth.

lmao, oh my gawd Obama is being demonized with factual information and his cultist can't stand it. Who wants to believe they've fought for a prick criminal all this time. But that is what DEMONIC rats to vote in criminals it's the Democratic thing to do.

The Obama administration is/was so corrupth that there are 0 indictments and 0 convictions!

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

The Obama administration is/was so corrupth that there are 0 indictments and 0 convictions!

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

awwwwww poooo babies. because you are to stupid to know how GOV. COVER UPS don't get prosecuted you stupid mother fkrs.

stupdity can't figure out how all it takes is. WHO YOU KNOW MORON.....

WHAT PART OF IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNKOW IT'S WHO YOU KNOW" DOES that no comprehend your pathetic brain functionality.

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

Really not that hard to believe when your party has corrupted the Judiciary and FBI and controls the attorney general's office.
Lol, it's a conspiracy! The Democrats control everything even though the republicans hold the house, Senate, and executive!

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

tenor.gif

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

You didn't read because that's what dumbasses do they DONT BOTHER TO READ IT and that' why you haven't a clue about reality dumbf k.

No dumb asses post links to fake news sites, like the Moonie Times, or InfoWars and think that we’re going to waste time reading a newspaper that doesn’t bother with facts or ethics.

Forum List

Back