Human smugglers arrested at California increases 200% IN 2018

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Human Smugglers Arrested at California Checkpoints Increased 200% in 2018
El Centro Sector Border Patrol officials report a more than 200 percent increase in the number of human smuggling cases from immigration inspections at checkpoints in Southern California this fiscal year.

--------------------------------

Human trafficing it's such a conspiracy! Only, in the eyes of morons who live on another planet.
Oh but you see the demotards will have you believing BP are raping women and children, and omg sending parents back leaving their kids parentless. You pathetic liars wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face..

Imagine that, o is this to much of a bs post for you too. NOtice how much OLD NEWS has to come back to the front page because I don't post bahahhaahaa. Jus ta few little trickles from a few and that's it.
Looks boring as fk on here now, and Nobody can strip my post off, because i'm not posting anything ehehheh.

Do you know the difference between alien smuggling and human trafficking, I think not.

Human trafficking is not always bringing in an alien and involves anyone who is forced into labor or even prostitution. Its does not need involve the transport of people. I look at corps who go overseas, like Ivanka Inc as reverse human trafficking. You bring the jobs to areas that have slave labor, instead of bringing slave labor to another area.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/alien_smuggling_practice_advisory-20170728.pdf

A. Definition of “Alien Smuggling”
The Immigration & Nationality Act (INA) defines an alien smuggler as “[a]ny person who knowingly has encouraged, induced, assisted, abetted, or aided” any other person to enter or try to enter the United States illegally.2 These provisions are worded very broadly and have been interpreted to include sending money to someone to pay a smuggler, as well as merely encouraging someone to enter the United States illegally. The person must know she is helping someone enter illegally. If she was not aware that the other person did not have legal status to enter, she has not committed alien smuggling. Alien smuggling does not just cover professional smugglers; it also applies to people who bring in their family members.
Example: Suzanna went to Mexico and physically helped her younger brother cross the border without inspection. This could constitute alien smuggling.
Example: Amelia arranged for her elderly mother to enter the United States illegally. Amelia contacted a coyote to bring her and helped pay for the expenses, although Amelia was not there herself. This could constitute alien smuggling.

Progressives loves themselves some human smuggling/trafficking/sex trafficking

Forum List

Back