Obama administration standards admit that the ACA is a failure

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://youtu.be/YFWTs-11fUY]Sebelius In September 2013: Success Looks Like 7 Million ObamaCare Enrollees - YouTube[/ame]

Notice the key words here are "at least" 7 million
They aren't even close to reaching their goal. Just over 4 million sign ups. Probably more people that lost their insurance & or doctor than have signed up.

Repeal this fucking mess and start over

4 million signed up in just three months, on the way to a goal of 7 million.

It's a FAILURE! Not like the Iraq war which was a complete success until Marxist Sharia Obama screwed everything up, right?

• Banned

It's a FAILURE! Not like the Iraq war which was a complete success until Marxist Sharia Obama screwed everything up, right?

In order for the law to sustain itself they NEEDED 7 million by NOW. On top of that they NEEDED a large percentage of them to be young healthy adults to offset the sick older ones who would actually draw from the program. Those youth aren't signing up. This boondoggle is going to skyrocket our debt as it implodes.

In order for the law to sustain itself they NEEDED 7 million by NOW. On top of that they NEEDED a large percentage of them to be young healthy adults to offset the sick older ones who would actually draw from the program. Those youth aren't signing up. This boondoggle is going to skyrocket our debt as it implodes.

As well as like Cramps said, more people lost their HC since the ACA, due to the ACA than got insurance.

This means Obama's number of 48 million uninsured jumped to 53ish million and now is around 49 million. However they estimate that about 700-800k on the ACA have not actually paid, meaning as it sist the ACA is around 3.3ish million... And mostly old sick people.

Context helps.

How many of that 4 million were uninsured prior to signing up? How many were people who had insurance that got cancelled (due to the unaca)?

Don't ask the admin, they know nothing.

1901354_502077339899054_1554684919_n.png

His administration said on Tuesday that 4.2 million people have signed up for private health insurance under the law and that total
enrollment could surpass a forecast of 6 million by the end of March.

This leads to the third question: are insurers enrolling enough young people to keep costs—and therefore premiums—affordable?
Obamacare relies on fees from the healthy to offset the cost of covering the sick.
If too few youngsters sign up, insurers will probably raise their rates next year.

So far, the 18-34s are about 25% of those who have chosen coverage.

That figure would have to be 40% to help keep rates stable, by one estimate.

Obama says enough people signed up to make U.S. healthcare law work

Now I have to ask if you comprehend these numbers???
ACA needs of the 6 million forecasted 2.4 million to finance the older people that have signed up.

If the trend continues 25% 18-34s there will be fewer of them to pay for the older and if that happens ALL those that signed up their rates go up.

Should've been universal coverage or bust (not that I support that)

I am one of the people who did NOT get to keep the insurance plan that I was satisfied with, yet told by the POTUS I could keep it.

Of course you are. Just about every conservative member of the USMB lost the plan that they loved! It is fucking uncanny.

I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the opposition to the plan? Any thoughts on that, nutters?

I wonder what the enrollment is now.

I wonder how many of the uninsured that the unaca was suppose to help signed up.

I wonder how many whose policies were cancelled signed up.

I wonder what the next part of this great and wonderful law will be postponed.

I wonder why Sebilious can't answer simple questions likes these.

I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the opposition to the plan? Any thoughts on that, nutters?

I wonder how many of the uninsured that the unaca was suppose to help signed up.

Didn't feel like taking a stab at the question, huh?

Didn't feel like taking a stab at the question, huh?

No, I guess you didn't.

I also wonder who wrote the book of love.

LoneLaugher is the "nutter"

The law is so fucked up that the creator keeps postponing it. Do you suppose lies made him do that? Or was it perhaps REALITY

The TRUE failure of the ACA will reveal itself in the years to come. Yes ... it's a failure now as well but eventually many folks will be left with no options but to sign up. So their 7 million mark will be reached eventually but we all know that when government attempts to "run" something it's doomed to fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP- You did hear about the website crash for 2 months, the mandate delays, and the tidal wave of ridiculous Pubcrappe, right? It'll be fine, especially when insurers really start competing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back