Obama administration standards admit that the ACA is a failure

Move along people....nothing to see here. :lol:

52-car-pile-up.jpg

I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the opposition to the plan? Any thoughts on that, nutters?
I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the president. Any thoughts on that, Zombie?

OP- You did hear about the website crash for 2 months, the mandate delays, and the tidal wave of ridiculous Pubcrappe, right? It'll be fine, especially when insurers really start competing...

Doctors likely won't take kindly to getting paid a smaller percentage for services rendered. Therefore, when these "competing" insurers lower their rates they'll have no choice but to lower the percentage of income that will go to the doctors. The quality of care will be reduced as a result -- the wait times will increase -- and it's likely that truly sick folks won't want to dig through all the red tape and wait for hours on end so they simply won't go to the doctor at all. What a train wreck!

I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the opposition to the plan? Any thoughts on that, nutters?
I wonder what the enrollment would be if no lies about the plan were ever told by the president. Any thoughts on that, Zombie?

Exactly! The bill wouldn't have passed if the Libtards had simply and openly declared:

"We know Obamacare will be a disaster but vote for it anyway."

But we all know that an "honest politician" is a walking oxymoron (and, in most cases, a moron).

I wonder what enrollment would be if no lies were told by proponents. Oops, there would be no plan, because it got passed only by lying.

Half the thing hasnt been implemented and it still is wreaking havoc. There are more people uninsured now than before the plan. Costs have skyrocketed and coverage has shrunk. It has done the exact opposite of what was promised. Insurance companies thought they had a gold mine and now realize they got the shaft. I feel no pity for them, they lobbied for the thing. But punishing insurers isnt going to make coverage better.
Yes, repeal this shit and replace it with GOP market based reforms.

Um guys can you go get me any time your predictions turned out to be true on the prediction of the outcome of policy?

You on the right keep claiming we should listen to your predictions but you never pan out to be correct

Half the thing hasnt been implemented and it still is wreaking havoc. There are more people uninsured now than before the plan. Costs have skyrocketed and coverage has shrunk. It has done the exact opposite of what was promised. Insurance companies thought they had a gold mine and now realize they got the shaft. I feel no pity for them, they lobbied for the thing. But punishing insurers isnt going to make coverage better.
Yes, repeal this shit and replace it with GOP market based reforms.

All of this is true.
Wait until next January when the loss ratios come out, the industry is already bleeding but hemorrhaging is to come.

Federal dollars will flow steadily into insurance companies to keep them afloat.

did robmoney win by five like you claimed?

Did sadam have WMDs and mushroom cloud makers?

was the Iraq war over after Bush stood on the aircraft carrier deck?

did Bush tell the truth when he said he didn't drop white phospherous on Falughia?

did your economic mastery give us two world wide economic crashes in one lifetime?

You guys claim to KNOW what will happen.

Youre NEVER CORRECT

There is only ONE department that is expanding its size in our company, only the Claims Dept.
We've already started to see the influx.

Forum List

Back