Obama addresses the American People and Lies again.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Obama announced that we are unloading GM stock, and claimed the American People are Positioned to recover More than His Administration invested in it.

That is a straight up, bold faced lie. At the current price we stand to lose at least 12 Billion dollars.

Does the man have any shame?

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-18/politics/obama.gm_1_gm-tough-decisions-stock-sale?_s=PM:pOLITICS

Obama said that "American taxpayers are now positioned to recover more than my administration invested in GM."

But even with that stock sale and other money returned to the government by GM, about $27 billion will remain unpaid. Whether taxpayers get that back depends upon the price the government gets for its remaining 33 percent stake in the company, when it sells shares in the future. The share price would have to rise about 65 percent in order for taxpayers to break even.

With Rising Gas prices and GM still reliant on mostly trucks and SUV sales to turn a profit It seems very unlikely We will even break even let alone make a profit.

The man is a straight up liar.

Last edited:
Obama announced that we are unloading GM stock, and claimed the American People are Positioned to recover More than His Administration invested in it.

That is a straight up, bold faced lie. At the current price we stand to lose at least 12 Billion dollars.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Is that a rhetorical question?

You bet.

I didn't hear him say anything about HOW GM is paying back the loans either. He just said that they had payed them back.

In Obamaworld I guess using other TARP, taxpayer money, to pay back a loan that was orgionally taxpayer dollars is A O K.

Why am I not surprised??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back