Would you buy an EV produced with government subsidies and built by the UAW?

You are long on intentions and short on action. How long have you been considering these virtue signaling investments?

And make sure to get the electric heat pump. They are just as horrible as electric furnaces.
Ha, nothing would be what you're doing.

Ha, nothing would be what you're doing.
I'm not the one who believes there's a problem. You are. Your carbon footprint is not materially different than the average American. Your righteous indignation and moral superiority is hypocritical.

I'm not the one who believes there's a problem. You are. Your carbon footprint is not materially different than the average American. Your righteous indignation and moral superiority is hypocritical.
Man, you're one filled up full of bullshit dude. Hypocritical is to deny subject matter experts over your own political bias.

You choose your doctor the same way?

Man, you're one filled up full of bullshit dude. Hypocritical is to deny subject matter experts over your own political bias.

You've done nothing to lower your carbon footprint and rather than admit it you try to distract from this fact by trying to change the subject. You are a hypocrite.

You've done nothing to lower your carbon footprint and rather than admit it you try to distract from this fact by trying to change the subject. You are a hypocrite.
What do you mean nothing?

Keep rolling that coal rural boi.

The dumbass Potatohead administration has allocated about $15 billion to the car manufactures for these idiotic EVs,

We know that Tesla produces somewhat quality EVs at a high price but what about the vehicles that GM/Ford/Chrysler will produce using the government money and employing UAW workers?

UAW worker that are demanding a 46% increase in salaries, only working 32 hrs but getting paid for 40 and a return to bloated pension so they don't have to contribute 401K?

How good of a vehicle do you think that will be? How much do you think those damn things will cost?

Would you actually reward the Potatohead administration and the greedy ass UAW shitheads by buying one?

I wouldn't. Hell I don't even buy anything produced by the UAW now, no less a government subsidized EV.
I'm not a fan of American cars, but there is nothing wrong with the Biden Administration or the UAW.

I'm not a fan of American cars, but there is nothing wrong with the Biden Administration or the UAW.
Bullshit.

Potatohead is the worst President this country ever had. Even worse than Gay Barry. Like it was said yesterday after that disastrous Iran deal "dumber than a rock".

Fuck the UAW. They are the cash cow for the filthy Democrat Party and this jackass Potatohead is using our money as subsidies to prop up UAW bloated jobs and that is wrong. They are welfare queens that turn out a shitty product. At least Tesla puts out a high qaulity EV at a high price. These government subsidized EVs will be terrible and anybody that is stupid enough to buy one will regret it.

What do you mean nothing?

Keep rolling that coal rural boi.
I mean you have believed in AGW for quite some time and the best you have done is considered buying an EV and a heat pump. It's not what one says that shows what they believe, it's what they do. And your actions don't line up with your words.

We have caught the dishonest "subject matter experts" lying and fabricating data many many times. They have no credibility.

Besides, none of their stupid predictions ever come true.

If your doctor lies to you would you still use him?

We have caught the dishonest "subject matter experts" lying and fabricating data many many times. They have no credibility.

Besides, none of their stupid predictions ever come true.

If your doctor lies to you would you still use him?
When and where internet climate graduate?

Hilarious

The geologic record is littered with examples of warming trends like today. It's filthy with them. That's all this is. It's quite normal.
You are wasting your time explaining Climate Science to a Moon Bat.

They don't know anymore about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Last edited:
When and where internet climate graduate?

Hilarious
Actually I have an advanced degree in Environmental Engineering and 30 years experience managing real pollution. I am not an expert in Climate Science but I am better read on the subject than any of you stupid Moon Bats that don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. In retirement for a couple of years I taught Environmental Science at the college level and had a section on Climate Change that I researched before teaching.

I will give you the Cliff Notes summary: Natural climate change is real. Man made climate change is a scam. AGW is based on fraudulent and bad science.

The geologic record is littered with examples of warming trends like today. It's filthy with them. That's all this is. It's quite normal.
And that proves what exactly to our human caused warming today.

The dumbass Potatohead administration has allocated about $15 billion to the car manufactures for these idiotic EVs,

We know that Tesla produces somewhat quality EVs at a high price but what about the vehicles that GM/Ford/Chrysler will produce using the government money and employing UAW workers?

UAW worker that are demanding a 46% increase in salaries, only working 32 hrs but getting paid for 40 and a return to bloated pension so they don't have to contribute 401K?

How good of a vehicle do you think that will be? How much do you think those damn things will cost?

Would you actually reward the Potatohead administration and the greedy ass UAW shitheads by buying one?

I wouldn't. Hell I don't even buy anything produced by the UAW now, no less a government subsidized EV.
I think GM at least wants to close US factories and just import chinese EV’s with chevy badges

So, what’s the present day natural catalyst for our warming?
The same as it's always been throughout the geologic record. We've been through this before. See?

Forum List

Back