Would you buy an EV produced with government subsidies and built by the UAW?

As soon as you start using coal.
You aren't making any sense. I suspect it's because you know you are a hypocrite to complain about fossil fuels while not making any efforts to stop using fossil fuels.

I on the other hand see no issue using any generating source to produce electricity as long as it is reliable. Renewables by definition can never serve to base load electric grids. The best they can ever be is to augment fossil fuels, not replace fossil fuels.

You aren't making any sense. I suspect it's because you know you are a hypocrite to complain about fossil fuels while not making any efforts to stop using fossil fuels.
No efforts?

How do you know.

I know that you don't use coal to heat your home even though the coal miners are suffering.

I on the other hand see no issue using any generating source to produce electricity as long as it is reliable. Renewables by definition can never serve to base load electric grids. The best they can ever be is to augment fossil fuels, not replace fossil fuels.
Going into the future kicking and screaming are ya.

This from a guy who refuses to power his home with coal.
I have no control over what fuel is used. I'm happy to use any fossil fuel. You can't say the same and yet you have made no efforts to change.

Honestly, after the issues with my Chrysler/Fiat Jeep and past issues with American cars, I hate to say it, but I am considering a used Toyota Tundra.
Last thing I want is another poor quality, unreliable vehicle that costs a small fortune built by pissy workers who could give a damn what goes off the line.
Hell no, I wouldn't consider an EV or any vehicle by the big 3 right now.

Going into the future kicking and screaming are ya.
No, I'm pretty happy how this is playing out. The best way to get rid of bad ideas is to embrace them fully. That way people get to experience the consequences of bad ideas for themselves.

I have no control over what fuel is used. I'm happy to use any fossil fuel. You can't say the same and yet you have made no efforts to change.
Again, how do you know. BTW you should since we have discussed this before.

No efforts?

How do you know.

I know that you don't use coal to heat your home even though the coal miners are suffering.
Because you won't answer a simple question like do you own an EV. That's how I know.

No, I'm pretty happy how this is playing out. The best way to get rid of bad ideas is to embrace them fully. That way people get to experience the consequences of bad ideas for themselves.
Worldwide over 1.8 million EV's will be sold this year.

Renewable energy growth is far out pacing legacy fossil fuels.

I'm also looking to put a heat pump in.
You are long on intentions and short on action. How long have you been considering these virtue signaling investments?

And make sure to get the electric heat pump. They are just as horrible as electric furnaces.

Forum List

Back