O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

Health care defeat rattles markets as confidence in Trump wavers

Leave it to NBC.

It appears Joe Biden has plans to run in 2020.

Skip to 4:20 for the reveal. Thoughts?

I think Joe's a lot better than Cheney. That is all.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.

I suspect E. Warren would give the Dems the best chance at winning back the White House, but it is awfully early, and who knows who could emerge. I'd bet money against Biden be the next POS.
. E.Warren ? Really ???????? That NAAAASSSTY woman is just to mean spirited.. Good gosh man, get a hold of yourself.

I don't like her, I think she is beyond despicable. But the the liberal brain is drawn to people like her, she is a women (allegedly) and she spits like Hellary without all the old baggage. The dyke, metrosexual segments of the the Democratic Party would love her.

Leave it to NBC.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.

I suspect E. Warren would give the Dems the best chance at winning back the White House, but it is awfully early, and who knows who could emerge. I'd bet money against Biden be the next POS.
. E.Warren ? Really ???????? That NAAAASSSTY woman is just to mean spirited.. Good gosh man, get a hold of yourself.

I don't like her, I think she is beyond despicable. But the the liberal brain is drawn to people like her, she is a women (allegedly) and she spits like Hellary without all the old baggage. The dyke, metrosexual segments of the the Democratic Party would love her.

Warren is absolutely certifiable Looney Tooney.

Trump has only been in office for a few months, it's a bit early for any presidential candidates to be chosen. :p

Candidates from both parties are chomping at the bit to run against Trump in 2020

In 2016 Trump ran on empty promises. In 2020, his opposition will run on his record of failure

If Russiagate picks up....Trump may not even last out his term

In 2020, and 2024, his opposition will still be counting on the illegal alien vote, racist hate speech, and street gangs committing violence, being very very pedo-friendly, and utterly dependent on a dishonest media with less than zero credibility with the electorate, just like they did in 2016, and they will lose by even larger margins.

Leave it to NBC.

Well you ran a tired old pussy grabbing nut case WTF?

Leave it to NBC.

That fucker is delusional and senile and incestuous all at the same time...

Say it ain't so? I guess you are speaking of the orange delusional, senile and INCESTUOUS pussy grabber?

Leave it to NBC.

no one is "choosing" anyone for 2020, imbecile.

thanks for playing

That's certainly true for the Democratic Party's loser base; they haven't gotten to choose anyone since the 1980's, when the Party leadership passed the Super-Delegate Rule. lol what a bunch of clueless gimps. they're as loyal as retarded puppies.

Leave it to NBC.

Well you ran a tired old pussy grabbing nut case WTF?

So which moron has this new sock?

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.

Biden is full of shit. If he thought he had even an inkling of a shot then would have ran.

Leave it to NBC.

thanks for playing

Show me where you got "choose" out of anything I posted when you quoted me.

:dance::cuckoo:

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.

Biden is full of shit. If he thought he had even an inkling of a shot then would have ran.

No one could have predicted the depth of stupidity in making Drumpf the GOP candidate. Even his own party thought the clown was going to lose.

Leave it to NBC.

thanks for playing

Show me where you got "choose" out of anything I posted when you quoted me.

:dance::cuckoo:

Did you forget the title of your own thread?
O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

I can highlight the word choose, if it would help. ;)

Forum List

Back