O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

Health care defeat rattles markets as confidence in Trump wavers

Leave it to NBC.

It appears Joe Biden has plans to run in 2020.

Skip to 4:20 for the reveal. Thoughts?

I think Joe's a lot better than Cheney. That is all.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Trump has only been in office for a few months, it's a bit early for any presidential candidates to be chosen. :p

Yeah way early. I'm far more interested in the wavering market, which the OP doesn't seem to notice is his actual headline. I kinda noticed that during the week. Weird how the board went all crickets about it.

• Banned

Leave it to NBC.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.

• Banned
Trump has only been in office for a few months, it's a bit early for any presidential candidates to be chosen. :p

Yeah way early. I'm far more interested in the wavering market, which the OP doesn't seem to notice is his actual headline. I kinda noticed that during the week. Weird how the board went all crickets about it.

Of course I noticed it. "The Market" doesn't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever. For Now.

This stock market is, and has been an inflating balloon for sometime (years). Valuations are way too high for the small amount of growth. The TINA effect, low bond rates, and every major central bank printing money has created a ticking time bomb, IMO.

Of course I noticed it. "The Market" doesn't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever. For Now.

It's a hell of a lot more relevant to here and now than projecting who's gonna be running for Prez in three years.

Leave it to NBC.

I suspect E. Warren would give the Dems the best chance at winning back the White House, but it is awfully early, and who knows who could emerge. I'd bet money against Biden be the next POS.

Leave it to NBC.

Too old !!

Biden will be 81 when he starts.

Look at RB Ginsberg at 81 -- she looks like she is ready to croak.

Biden will look like it too.

Time to exterminate all the Putin sympathizers

Leave it to NBC.

I suspect E. Warren would give the Dems the best chance at winning back the White House, but it is awfully early, and who knows who could emerge. I'd bet money against Biden be the next POS.

The opposition can only hope that. :badgrin:

Leave it to NBC.

Tim Kaine may be a force to be reckoned with by then.

Leave it to NBC.

Tim Kaine may be a force to be reckoned with by then.
Boss Hogg?

I'm thinking that Pence will probably complete Trump's first term.

Then whoever runs for the DEM's will need to run against Pence.

Leave it to NBC.

. E.Warren ? Really ???????? That NAAAASSSTY woman is just to mean spirited.. Good gosh man, get a hold of yourself.

Actually based on Rump's term so far, if one must muse about who's running in 2020 one may as well muse on who the Republican will be, let alone the Democrat.

Forum List

Back