O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.

Biden is full of shit. If he thought he had even an inkling of a shot then would have ran.

No one could have predicted the depth of stupidity in making Drumpf the GOP candidate. Even his own party thought the clown was going to lose.
I thought he was going to lose and big...looks like me and his own party was/were the only ones who did not see the abyss of "stupidity" he was up against.

I want to bites to run. He would've trounced Trump. He didn't have Hillary's baggage in any of that sexual-harassment baggage would be negated because Trump has it just as bad.

I want to bites to run. He would've trounced Trump. He didn't have Hillary's baggage in any of that sexual-harassment baggage would be negated because Trump has it just as bad.
I think he would have won...Kerry is the guy I think was most deserving, but the queen could not and would not be denied her birthright...I seethe over that.

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.

Biden is full of shit. If he thought he had even an inkling of a shot then would have ran.
He decided not to after his son died of cancer...

Lie. He did his due diligence in to running and didn't think there was a chance.

Lie. He did his due diligence in to running and didn't think there was a chance.
Whoa dude no need to get offensive just because you have a political motive...

With his wife, Jill, and President Barack Obama at his side in the White House Rose Garden, Biden said the window for a successful campaign "has closed," noting his family's grief following the death of his son, Beau.
Joe Biden won't run for president in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

Now do us all a favor and GFY...

Progressives make me laugh. Putin would have beaten any of these Dem candidates, right?

Isn't that your fictional narrative to distract from Obama taking Watergate and exploding it by a factor of a trillion?

Whoa dude no need to get offensive just because you have a political motive...

With his wife, Jill, and President Barack Obama at his side in the White House Rose Garden, Biden said the window for a successful campaign "has closed," noting his family's grief following the death of his son, Beau.
Joe Biden won't run for president in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

Now do us all a favor and GFY...

I wasn't saying you were lying, I was saying biden was lying. My political motive is to tell the truth. Now you can GFY, asshole.

He's a blast!

Thats not Biden. Did you get that from an alt right site?

Yes it is. It has been around for years now. There are other versions. And no I got it from YT.

Just because its been around for years on YT doesnt make it factual. That dude is younger and fatter than Biden and the face doesnt even look like him.

So prove it's not him.

After you or Kat prove it is him.

Forum List

Back