O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

Then explain the video I just posted where he's fondling a little girl's breast.

She's 5 and doesn't have breasts. A girlie friend of mine's kid was 5, she wore jean shorts topless and went climbing the trees around her yard. No breasts at 5, guy. No big deal with her running around wild, either.

What is up with this push to sexualize children? Kids are kids, damn! Maybe around 10-11-ish it's time for a training bra and worrying about it. Why not let kids be kids until then?

Leave it up to leftists to try to steal the innocence of youth, that makes me mad.
You're all over the board there. What are you saying? I posted a video of Joe Biden fondling prepubescent girls. You're not ok with that, are you?

You have a pretty damn loose definition of fondling.
Bullshit. If that was Trump pawing those little girls you would be demanding criminal charges and you know it.

Biden's a touchy-feely guy. I bet he hugs and kisses a lot, too.
He sure does.

She's 5 and doesn't have breasts. A girlie friend of mine's kid was 5, she wore jean shorts topless and went climbing the trees around her yard. No breasts at 5, guy. No big deal with her running around wild, either.

What is up with this push to sexualize children? Kids are kids, damn! Maybe around 10-11-ish it's time for a training bra and worrying about it. Why not let kids be kids until then?

Leave it up to leftists to try to steal the innocence of youth, that makes me mad.
You're all over the board there. What are you saying? I posted a video of Joe Biden fondling prepubescent girls. You're not ok with that, are you?

Bullshit. If that was Trump pawing those little girls you would be demanding criminal charges and you know it.

He sure does.

So he's like that sloppy-kissing old aunt you always tried to avoid, big deal.

I'm looking forward to it.

creepy_biden.jpg

He sure does.

More like the creepy neighbor your parents told you to stay away from.

To all you people knocking Joe: He's 2x better than Dick Cheney.

I'm not buying into all the "creepy uncle Joe" stuff.

That's just political smear.
Then explain the video I just posted where he's fondling a little girl's breast.

And you base that on what, exactly? My lack of demands for criminal charges against Trump to date? :lol:

Health care defeat rattles markets as confidence in Trump wavers

Leave it to NBC.

It appears Joe Biden has plans to run in 2020.

Skip to 4:20 for the reveal. Thoughts?

I think Joe's a lot better than Cheney. That is all.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Well you ran a tired old pussy grabbing nut case WTF?

Silly debbiedumbshit, The orange clown was fresh considering he'd never run for any office before and had a hit TV show. And as bad as he was, well he won twice as many states as the bulldyke. Besides, the GOP didn't pick him, the voters did. You missed on everything on that post. But keep trying, or not.....nobody would care or notice.

:lol: voters don't pick a party's candidate, Klown. The party does.

Go look up 1912. Tell me who the voters picked and who the party nominated.

Look at 2016. You think the RNC wanted Trump, were paying any attention at all? The RNC wanted Jeb first, then anybody but Trump. Hell, half of the RNC crowd declared they were voting for the Bulldyke. I know it is history, but it wasn't that long ago. Even a mushy liberal brain should remember.

Leave it to NBC.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Silly debbiedumbshit, The orange clown was fresh considering he'd never run for any office before and had a hit TV show. And as bad as he was, well he won twice as many states as the bulldyke. Besides, the GOP didn't pick him, the voters did. You missed on everything on that post. But keep trying, or not.....nobody would care or notice.

Look at 2016. You think the RNC wanted Trump, were paying any attention at all? The RNC wanted Jeb first, then anybody but Trump. Hell, half of the RNC crowd declared they were voting for the Bulldyke. I know it is history, but it wasn't that long ago. Even a mushy liberal brain should remember.

Doesn't address the point in any way, shape or form. The point remains that had the RP wanted Jeb he would have been nominated, period. Had it wanted Ann Coulter, she would have been nominated. Etc etc etc. They chose the path of least resistance, and nobody forced them to do that.

Back in 1912 they wanted Taft. So they nominated him regardless of his carrying one primary state. Because it's their party and they'll pick who they want to. Pick who they want to. Pick who they want to. You would pick too if you had a party too.

He sure does.

Listen, just because he likes to swim in the nude does not mean.....er.....um...yea, he's creepy

He sure does.

Listen, just because he likes to swim in the nude does not mean.....er.....um...yea, he's creepy

Not just swimming in the nude but swimming in the nude and insisting the female SS agents stay in the pool room.

Doesn't address the point in any way, shape or form. The point remains that had the RP wanted Jeb he would have been nominated, period. Had it wanted Ann Coulter, she would have been nominated. Etc etc etc. They chose the path of least resistance, and nobody forced them to do that.

Back in 1912 they wanted Taft. So they nominated him regardless of his carrying one primary state. Because it's their party and they'll pick who they want to. Pick who they want to. Pick who they want to. You would pick too if you had a party too.

YOU ARE SO WRONG! Have you forgotten, or perhaps just too dumb to remember all the talk of a brokered convention. The RNC feared that if they rejected Trump, who was selected thru the primary season, they'd lose any hope of continuing as a party. You Libs are certainly spectacular at making up history to suit your warped narrative.

Leave it to NBC.

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.
Too old !!

Biden will be 81 when he starts.

Look at RB Ginsberg at 81 -- she looks like she is ready to croak.

Biden will look like it too.
She drinks more than he does, it has aged her.

Leave it to NBC.

Too old !!

Biden has the potential to be the next Carter, minus physical fitness. He's not a bad guy.

Leave it to NBC.

Too old !!

Biden has the potential to be the next Carter, minus physical fitness. He's not a bad guy.

You know why Obama picked him for VP don't you? It was to prove he did not need a VP to win.

Forum List

Back