O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

Health care defeat rattles markets as confidence in Trump wavers

Leave it to NBC.

It appears Joe Biden has plans to run in 2020.

Skip to 4:20 for the reveal. Thoughts?

I think Joe's a lot better than Cheney. That is all.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

What you fail to realize is that Chuck Todd and his other lackey just sent up a trial balloon for it.

Who says NBC isn't an arm of the DNC? Not me. :)

Leave it to NBC.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.

So, you are for New World Order in place of our Constitution, flooding Hemisphere #1 with Muslims, and selling our resources to anyone that wants them. That's UN-American. No Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leave it to NBC.

What you fail to realize is that Chuck Todd and his other lackey just sent up a trial balloon for it.

Who says NBC isn't an arm of the DNC? Not me. :)
I heard the story on tv but I don't believe it.

Leave it to NBC.

Is he going to copy any Irish speeches again like last time ??

:D

Plagiarizing, is a bipartisan thing you know.
Let's ask Melania Trump or Monica Crowley about their honest thoughts on the subject. :rolleyes-41:
Back to the topic, Joe Biden? Holy shit, he'd be 78 when he'd take the oath! And Trump would be 74!
They wouldn't call it "The General Election", they'd call it "The Geriatric Election"! :up:

Last edited:
Trump has only been in office for a few months, it's a bit early for any presidential candidates to be chosen. :p
I'm thinking that Pence will probably complete Trump's first term.

Then whoever runs for the DEM's will need to run against Pence.
The funny part of that is you saying "I'm thinking". :lol:
xxxx xxx xxxx xx xxxxx xxxxx

No personal attacks
Please forgive me, it was a moment of weakness.

Biden's too old. Smart Democrats, I think there are maybe two or three left, would run someone like their Montana governor, but instead they will run another gangster from one of the machine states like New York, Cali, or Chicago again. They're too corrupt and their base too butt stupid to run any other kind of candidates. Look at their top two choices for DNC chairmen for a clue to their mentality, a racist neo-fascist and an Islmao-fascist. they aren't going to win the White House back for a long time.

Leave it to NBC.

Even though 78, I think he'd be the best bet.

So, you are for New World Order in place of our Constitution, flooding Hemisphere #1 with Muslims, and selling our resources to anyone that wants them. That's UN-American. No Thanks.

You extrapolated all that out of the OP and 1 sentence, aye?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back