O, The Heartbreak In Cleveland

I bet they are. :(

The Cavs were the laughing stock of the NBA until they got Labron. Then he made them a contender.

Now, Miami will be THE Powerhouse Team, and Cleveland will be back to where my Pacers are now, bottom dwellers. :mad:

(Ever since Reggie Miller retired the Pacers have sucked, so I feel your pain................)

Except for Chicago the midwest is crap for NBA now: Cleveland, Detroit (my team), Indiana, Millwaukee, and Minnesota.

Man it's bad...

No income taxes in Fla. Duh. As if the guy isn't wealthy enough already. He could have been a legend if he stayed with the Cavs (ala Jordan/Bulls). Now he's just chasing the $.

No income taxes in Fla. Duh. As if the guy isn't wealthy enough already. He could have been a legend if he stayed with the Cavs (ala Jordan/Bulls). Now he's just chasing the $.

Obviously we need a "Sports Figure Czar" to keep salaries down and save taxpayers money...

I'll take LeBron, loyal to his family and never once reported in the press for bad behavior, over any rich kid with his millions in his early 20's. As far as I am concerned, Mrs. James did a better job of raising her boy than Mrs. Kennedy.

OMG, the comments on cleveland.com. You'd think he shot our parents. Personally, I wish him the best. I think he's a terrific young man.

The guy made the Cavs single handedly. Be happy for the years you had and move on

its sports in the 21st century

The Cavs were the laughing stock of the NBA until they got Labron. Then he made them a contender.

Now, Miami will be THE Powerhouse Team, and Cleveland will be back to where my Pacers are now, bottom dwellers. :mad:

(Ever since Reggie Miller retired the Pacers have sucked, so I feel your pain................)

check this out, echo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rak7JlkgtsY]YouTube - Decision 2010: LeBron's Decision[/ame]

check this out, echo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rak7JlkgtsY]YouTube - Decision 2010: LeBron's Decision[/ame]

Reggie! Reggie! Reggie!

Once again, the voice of sanity. I miss him so much, and HE knows what it's like to be loyal to ONE TEAM..........that is so rare. He is a legend here in Indy, and will always be loved.

OMG, the comments on cleveland.com. You'd think he shot our parents. Personally, I wish him the best. I think he's a terrific young man.

I am sure you'd have thought the same of this individual...

2522548484.jpg

Forum List

Back