NYT: What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What It Means

Nope. He was also the director.

That is why I indicated "primarily" a financer and casting couch person. The Meathead was basically a set manager coordinating the talent and asking them how to do things.

Can you handle the truth! :mad:

Last edited:
There are truthful answers to each and every one of those questions/topics. Mueller & Co. have the sworn answers to each and every one of them and they wouldn't be formalizing and framing them otherwise before they were asked; that maxim is beat into the head of law students long before they sit for the Bar!

The Liar-in-Chief can respond to them now or when he's before a grand jury, or at trial or before the Senate or an Article III judge at trial. Either way, the Orange Clown is well and truly FUCKED! Lying to a Federal Officer, perjury before a Grand Jury or perjury on the witness stand won't be overlooked. That doesn't include the the more serious charges that could be on the horizon like obstruction of justice, conspiracy to UNLAWFULLY COLLUDE with a foreign power, election fraud and perhaps even TREASON if he was a party to or had knowledge and of enabling the destabilizing of the US Government as a co-conspirator.

Time will tell how the charges will shake out for sure, and how deep a hole the Orange One will dig for his dumb ass. For now it's satisfying just knowing that FRAUD POTUS is on the verge of being very well hosed for his crimes against the United States!

Go ahead and rant on now you Bush/Trump TROLLS! Eat shit and DIE!

i've always admired conservatives for their respect for the rule of law

said no one
Surely you jest! In comparison to contemporary liberals, conservatives are squeaky clean. Bill and Hillary are among the top contenders for championship disrespecting of the rule of law. Obama and Holder follow close behind. The entire Obama administration, the Clinton Foundation, and the DNC are replete with people that believe the rule of law applies only to other people.

Mueller's one and only goal is to snare Trump with misspeaking or responding with a slightly errant answer regarding some inconsequential statistical data so he can classify Trump's answer as a lie.

If Mueller was really serious about collusion with Russia regarding the 2016 election, he'd be breathing heavily down Bitchillary's neck.

The entire Mueller probe is designed for one purpose...to get rid of Trump's ability to function as our duly elected President. It has degenerated into one big ridiculous JOKE!

That list of questions will have Trump blathering inanities as soon as it starts.
Even with fore-warning, Trump is totally incapable of sticking to script for more than 5 minutes.
Just watch him self-destruct!
donald-trumps-schedule-for-the-rest-of-the-week-the-21973194.png

Nope. He was also the director.

That is why I indicated "primarily" a financer and casting couch person. The Meathead was basically a set manager coordinating the talent and asking them how to do things.

Can you handle the truth! :mad:

Again. No, he was not. He is a renowned director and producer, and I'm sure you'd admit that if Mr. Reiner were a Republican.

Also, no friend of HW.

Rob Reiner says Harvey Weinstein is disgusting, but he's not the only problem

It again shows where the bizarre republican argument is baseless in the extreme. First, Mueller is a republican, appointed by a republican AAG, who was appointed by a republican president and approved by a majority republican US Senate. Additionally, Mueller has given Trump's lawyers this list of questions. There was no obligation to do so.
All the more evidence that Mueller is running a fair investigation.

The answers I gave at my last deposition:

Yes, that is my name.

Yes, that is my address.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

It is possible.

Please rephrase the question.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend.​
So what is Mueller doing LEAKING to the NYT?
I THOUGHT that was UNethical and crooked?
Oh, IT IS!
What makes you think he's leaking?
He is giving the American people an update.

It again shows where the bizarre republican argument is baseless in the extreme. First, Mueller is a republican, appointed by a republican AAG, who was appointed by a republican president and approved by a majority republican US Senate. Additionally, Mueller has given Trump's lawyers this list of questions. There was no obligation to do so.
BS! Mueller is part of the Washington Establishment/Never-Trumpers/DeepState gang of thieves that cannot afford to be completely exposed to the voting public.

Regarding his being called a Republican...he is a RINO. Ask your mommy what that means.

Apparently one of Robert "Hamburger Hill" Mueller's questions is: What was the purpose of your April 11, 2017, statement to Maria Bartiromo? The statement was, “Director Comey was very, very good to Hillary Clinton, that I can tell you,” The Donald said. “If he weren’t, she would be, right now, going to trial.”

Can't Hamburger Hill Mueller understand English? Pretty clear observation that everyone with an IQ above 75 and it up to date on current events knows is the truth. :p
One thing Mueller is doing quite well is ignoring the mounds of evidence of collusion regarding the 2016 election on the parts of the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the upper echelons of the DOJ (which includes the FBI) that have already been exposed to the American public.

His single goal of nailing Trump on some insignificant point should be obvious to any village idiot. His whole list of published questions (if it is his list) is nothing more than a rallying cry, the purpose of which is to generate more liberal media talking points.

BS! Mueller is part of the Washington Establishment/Never-Trumpers/DeepState gang of thieves that cannot afford to be completely exposed to the voting public.

Regarding his being called a Republican...he is a RINO. Ask your mommy what that means.
You’re hilarious

Yes, that is my name.

Yes, that is my address.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

It is possible.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

Oh, IT IS!
The NYT is calling it a leak and so is mule face idiot!

I can't even pick a good paragraph or three to post, I'll just use the opening paragraph. They all appear to be questions he is not going to want to answer, and for good reason I'm sure.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, recently provided President Trump’s lawyers a list of questions he wants answered in an interview. The New York Times obtained the list; here are the questions, along with the context and significance of each. The questions fall into categories based on four broad subjects. They are not quoted verbatim, and some were condensed.

What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What It Means

Trump should tell Mueller to go bugger himself with a wire brush.
Have you tried that recently Hossfly ?

Did it kill all the hemorrhoids ?

I can't even pick a good paragraph or three to post, I'll just use the opening paragraph. They all appear to be questions he is not going to want to answer, and for good reason I'm sure.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, recently provided President Trump’s lawyers a list of questions he wants answered in an interview. The New York Times obtained the list; here are the questions, along with the context and significance of each. The questions fall into categories based on four broad subjects. They are not quoted verbatim, and some were condensed.

Trump should tell Mueller to go bugger himself with a wire brush.
Plead the 5th? Yep

I'm not sure "on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me" is a path he wants to go down.
Good ole' 5th.

Donald J Trump (greatest Precedent there ever has been and future Nobel Prize winner) is so much smarter than that wimp Mueller and his pathetic gang...he went to Wharton, you have to be smart to go to Wharton.
He should just march in there without his lawyers and run rings around him with some of his best words.
So far Trump has simply been blessed by dumb luck.

Wow tuff questions...but if you are honest they will be easy to answer... if you sneak around well then I hope that you bust yourself once and for all.

As the POTUS Trump must take the 5th.

He is immune from prosecution constitutionally.

And only the US House can impeach him and the Senate conduct a trial.

Yes, that is my name.

Yes, that is my address.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

It is possible.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

Oh, IT IS!
Someone at the FBI is leaking it to the press.

That's political.

Whoever that agent is should be fired and jailed.

they're actually topics. there is no way he is going to answer. I do like that they want to chit chat with him about the trump tower meeting, the modification of the GOP platform by manaforte, etc.

Wow tuff questions...but if you are honest they will be easy to answer... if you sneak around well then I hope that you bust yourself once and for all.

As the POTUS Trump must take the 5th.

He is immune from prosecution constitutionally.

And only the US House can impeach him and the Senate conduct a trial.

he is not immune from prosecution constitutionally. that is an opinion, albeit the majority opinion, to which mueller likely subscribes. but there is nothing in the constitution saying the president can't be charged with a crime.

Yes, that is my name.

Yes, that is my address.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

It is possible.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

I don't recall.

Oh, IT IS!
Someone at the FBI is leaking it to the press.

That's political.

Whoever that agent is should be fired and jailed.
I heard Trumps lawyers leaked them out ...

Forum List

Back