NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

You have to turn in emails from Russia when you are a private citizen? I didn't know that. Apparently 330 million Americans are guilty of "collusion" with Russia.

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Really? Show me the statute that says that.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.
It demonstrates no such thing, and he didn't setup the meeting. He merely attended at someone's request. There is no evidence of anything, period.

Donald Trump has gone from being the worst President in the history of this country, to one of the worst human beings on the planet today. The damage he is doing to this country is rising greater than our national debt. He has done more shit in office in just a half year, than all the made up bullshit the right did on Obama for the last 8 years. And yet, there are still people who defend him, just like the folks in Wiemar who defended Hitler.
Instead of making obscure declarations such as this, lil' snowflake, why not try to back up your BS with SPECIFICS?!

What has Trump done that equates to the former President of the United States ILLEGALLY and UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY dragging the United States into an UN-APPROVED WAR to help Al Qaeda - THE TERRORISTS WHO SLAUGHTERED 3,000 AMERICANS ON US SOIL ON 9/11/01 - murder a foreign nation's leader - a leader who was HELPING the Coalition combat terrorists in Northern Africa - and help them take over their own country?

What has Trump done that equates to the former President of the United States ILLEGALLY and UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY taking the US to WAR in SYRIA, INVADING SYRIA?

What has Trump done that equates to the former President of the United States FINANCING, SUPPLYING, ARMING, TRAINING, DEFENDING, AND PROTECTING ISIS, ALLOWING THEM TO FREELY FLOW INTO IRAQ WITHOUT ANY OPPOSITION?

What has Trump done that equates to the former President of the United States ILLEGALLY and UN-Constitutionally SPYING ON REPORTERS, SPYING ON THE MEDIA, SPYING ON AMERICAN CITIZENS, SPYING ON CONGRESS, AND SPYING ON THE USSC?

What has Trump done that equates to the former President of the United States ILLEGALLY AND UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY USING THE IRS AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, becoming only the 2nd President to ever do so - BOTH OF THEM DEMOCRATS?

What has Trump done to equate to the former President of the United States and his Cabinet ILLEGALLY using protected personal classified information for political purposes, ILLEGALLY sharing classified information, ILLEGALLY unmasking US citizens, committing FELONY ESPIONAGE against the United States for political purposes?

You snowflakes want to claim, based on nothing but pure HATE, that unsubstantiated Fake News 'collusion' with Russians, which has repeatedly been disproven, equates to such HISTORIC ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL CRIMES against the united States.....but what the Democratic Party did in an attempt to interfere with / alter / steal the election far surpasses what the Russians did:

The Russians may have hacked DNC E-Mails - revealing Democrats are racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites...nothing people didn't already know, BUT DEMOCRATS rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud during their primaries, cheated during debates, hired violent thugs to attack opposition supporters, engaged in terrorism by blowing up a GOP HQ, engaged in violent riots, arson, destruction of property, looting, using violence to suppress the Constitutional Right of Free Speech, and even threatened the lives of Electoral College Voters in an attempt to alter the already-decided outcome of the election.

The Russians have NOTHING on you Democrats in attempting to interfere with the election's outcome!

Your propaganda-filled tirade above is filled with obscure, generic, 'protest-banner' slogans and BS, but when you actually compare what Trump has done side-by-side with a FRACTION of the CRIMES and Constitutional Violations perpetrated by Obama and his administration, it isn't even a contest regarding who is the worst President in the History of the United States.

Half of Obama's Cabinet (Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Holder, Lynch, Geithner, etc) should have been indicted and imprisoned for crimes against the United States, and Barry should have been Impeached at the very least!

Lol, three fake news sites! You never get smarter do you?
Here are some fake statement Trump submissive bitchette...here is Donald Trump Jr Lying top your faqce and you love it Fuck you asshole

Trump Jr. in July 2016: Suggestions that Russians tried to help Trump are “lies”

From July 24, 2016 on CNN's “State of the Union”:

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, here's (INAUDIBLE) at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians. It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost

It is post #117.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.
Lewdog thinks it's against the law when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do it.

It is post #117.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost
HuffPo? I didn't even bother to read it.

I expected a bombshell, why the hell are you only armed with a bag of pop rocks?

This is it, it's the SMOKING GUN--and Trump is DONE. Trump Jr. recieved and EMAIL, that I'lll bet Robert Mueller already has a copy of--that notified him that the Russians were willing to help Trump win the election. Instead of immediately notifying the FBI, he set up a meeting with Jerad Kushner and Paul manafort in attendance--to meet with a Russian Lawyer whom he believed, and has admitted to (after changing his story again) that had damaging material on Hillary Clinton.

There's nothing more to say--he knew this information was coming from Russia.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

It demonstrates no such thing, and he didn't setup the meeting. He merely attended at someone's request. There is no evidence of anything, period.
and the lies ...the denials of having had any meetings ...what were those about ...chump
Trump and his staff have undoubtedly had thousands of meetings with thousands of people.

Last edited:
If this is true (that particular qualifier must always be used when something involves politics), it's serious. One good smoking gun makes all the other accusations much more believable, and you could damn near stick a fork in the whole thing.
Go ahead and explain to us why it is so serious. Go ahead.
First, I know there is nothing I can say that will convince you that any potentially damaging information is serious, so I know I'm wasting my time. I know how the game is played. But I'll lay it out there, just for fun.

The son and key advisor of the President of the United States is told during the presidential campaign that would ultimately elect his father, that Russia (a) wants to help his father win, and (b) has damaging information on his opponent and wants to meet to tell him about it. The son, instead of doing the right thing and contacting the proper authorities, chooses to attend the meeting.

Sounds like a movie. And it's all within the context of a larger story and narrative that the President's group and Russia engaged in some kind of collusion during the campaign.

Yeah, no big deal there.

As I said, if it's true - and I have no idea that it is - any reasonable person would acknowledge this would be damaging.

It is post #117.

Lewdog thinks it's against the law when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do it.

It's against the law when anyone does it... but this is MUCH MUCH deeper than that including the barrage of fake news stories, the hacks, and Wikileaks.

View image on Twitter
CuNGiA4XgAAKW46.jpg:small

Follow
Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

It should concern every American that Russia is willing to engage in such hostile acts in order to help Donald Trump become president.

9:24 PM - 7 Oct 2016

It is post #117.

It's against the law when anyone does it... but this is MUCH MUCH deeper than that including the barrage of fake news stories, the hacks, and Wikileaks.

It is post #117.

it's against the law when anyone does what, listen to someone talk?

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

it's against the law when anyone does what, listen to someone talk?

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.

Forum List

Back