NY Times on what drives gun sales!!!

Oh.....and now this idiot is going to executive order a ban of weapons sold to people on no-fly lists..........more brilliant stuff!!! Wait'll people see the response at the gun shops after that!!! Remington and Mossberg wont be able to keep up on orders of shotty's...........:up:

For real skooks- The stock market is tanking yet S&W stock was UP 5.6% yesterday

America is arming up to protect ourselves from the enemy within that Obama is building

Stack the ammo high and deep

-Geaux

NY Times analysis fAiL.......

But check this out >>>>>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-11/what-drives-gun-sales-America

Jaw dropping stuff..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:....the gun grabbers have never been so unpopular!!

People killing others with guns drives gun sales.

It isn't Obama who is getting gun sales, it's the people who use fear who get the gun sales, the right are brilliant at instilling fear into people. The fact that Obama just getting elected make gun sales spike shows what drives some bigoted people..... Obama hadn't done anything at this point, people were just making up stories that a black man was going to take their guns.

But check this out >>>>>

Jaw dropping stuff..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:....the gun grabbers have never been so unpopular!!

It isn't Obama who is getting gun sales, it's the people who use fear who get the gun sales, the right are brilliant at instilling fear into people. The fact that Obama just getting elected make gun sales spike shows what drives some bigoted people..... Obama hadn't done anything at this point, people were just making up stories that a black man was going to take their guns.

The only way I would ever be in fear, is if somehow, Obama has his way and disarmed the lawful public

-Geaux

But check this out >>>>>

The only way I would ever be in fear, is if somehow, Obama has his way and disarmed the lawful public

-Geaux

So, then you don't have a problem letting Muslims into the country then?

But check this out >>>>>

-Geaux

Yes, I have a problem with it, don't you?

-Geaux

But check this out >>>>>

-Geaux

-Geaux

You just implied you didn't fear Muslims going into the US, now you're saying you have a problem with it. Forgive me for being confused, but do you fear Muslims or don't you?

But check this out >>>>>

-Geaux

-Geaux

You just implied you didn't fear Muslims going into the US, now you're saying you have a problem with it. Forgive me for being confused, but do you fear Muslims or don't you?

What makes you think fear has anything to do with it?

Sounds like you live in fear of us, yet we are cautious of Muslims and you.

However, I consider the source therefore understand your confusion on the matter

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

However, I consider the source therefore understand your confusion on the matter

-Geaux

Fear has everything to do with it. It's the politics of fear, or however you want to name it.

Create fear, then be tough on the consequences of this creation, and keeping people where you want them. It's been shown to work over and over. Works for Hamas and the right wing in Israel, worked for Bush.

Do I live in fear? Well, at times, I've seen real fear, but your "sounds like" seems to be just a passing statement that doesn't mean anything.

But then again, you didn't answer why question.

Do you fear Muslims or not?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Fear has everything to do with it. It's the politics of fear, or however you want to name it.

Create fear, then be tough on the consequences of this creation, and keeping people where you want them. It's been shown to work over and over. Works for Hamas and the right wing in Israel, worked for Bush.

Do I live in fear? Well, at times, I've seen real fear, but your "sounds like" seems to be just a passing statement that doesn't mean anything.

What real fear have you seen?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I am cautious of Muslims but do not live in fear of anyone as I am generally armed. The absence of fear does not mean it was once present

-Geaux

For real skooks- The stock market is tanking yet S&W stock was UP 5.6% yesterday

America is arming up to protect ourselves from the enemy within that Obama is building

-Geaux

I'm doing my part. I reload my own ammo and my goal is to have 500 rounds in every caliber I own except 223 which I will have 1000 rounds of. I have 500 of 380, almost 500 of 30-06, and I just finished with the 500th round of 44 magnum. Here's a picture of what 500 rounds of 44 mag looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103

-Geaux

I'm doing my part. I reload my own ammo and my goal is to have 500 rounds in every caliber I own except 223 which I will have 1000 rounds of. I have 500 of 380, almost 500 of 30-06, and I just finished with the 500th round of 44 magnum. Here's a picture of what 500 rounds of 44 mag looks like.

Indeed. Reloading is very economical and a great hobby

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I am cautious of Muslims but do not live in fear of anyone as I am generally armed. The absence of fear does not mean it was once present

-Geaux

If you don't fear, then why would you have a problem with them coming in? It doesn't tally.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ever been to country where the gun murder rate is 37, compared to the US's 10.5, and just walked around?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ever been to country where the gun murder rate is 37, compared to the US's 10.5, and just walked around?

Yea, like El Salvador. And to add, they have the most radical gun laws imaginable.. Just the kind O-Tard would like here

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yea, like El Salvador. And to add, they have the most radical gun laws imaginable.. Just the kind O-Tard would like here

-Geaux

And what is a law? If they're not implemented then what?

You aren't making sense, but you never really do. How do the fear mongers get their devious word out to the easily manipulated masses so quickly with no one actually detecting it?

You aren't making sense, but you never really do. How do the fear mongers get their devious word out to the easily manipulated masses so quickly with no one actually detecting it?

How do they get their word out? I dunno, by like, starting wars and actually causing things to fear. You know that fear sometimes has substance behind it, however, the reasons for the attacks are often because of what has happened before.

Forum List

Back