NY Times on what drives gun sales!!!

It isn't Obama who is getting gun sales, it's the people who use fear who get the gun sales, the right are brilliant at instilling fear into people. The fact that Obama just getting elected make gun sales spike shows what drives some bigoted people..... Obama hadn't done anything at this point, people were just making up stories that a black man was going to take their guns.
You aren't making sense, but you never really do. How do the fear mongers get their devious word out to the easily manipulated masses so quickly with no one actually detecting it?
How do they get their word out? I dunno, by like, starting wars and actually causing things to fear. You know that fear sometimes has substance behind it, however, the reasons for the attacks are often because of what has happened before.
Starting wars and causing things to fear. Yep, 'bout what I expected....

It isn't Obama who is getting gun sales, it's the people who use fear who get the gun sales, the right are brilliant at instilling fear into people. The fact that Obama just getting elected make gun sales spike shows what drives some bigoted people..... Obama hadn't done anything at this point, people were just making up stories that a black man was going to take their guns.
You aren't making sense, but you never really do. How do the fear mongers get their devious word out to the easily manipulated masses so quickly with no one actually detecting it?
How do they get their word out? I dunno, by like, starting wars and actually causing things to fear. You know that fear sometimes has substance behind it, however, the reasons for the attacks are often because of what has happened before.

So, ISIS isn't a product of starting Iraq and messing up the post war period?

Probably what I expected for you, just pretend things didn't happen.

For real skooks- The stock market is tanking yet S&W stock was UP 5.6% yesterday

America is arming up to protect ourselves from the enemy within that Obama is building

Stack the ammo high and deep

-Geaux

I'm doing my part. I reload my own ammo and my goal is to have 500 rounds in every caliber I own except 223 which I will have 1000 rounds of. I have 500 of 380, almost 500 of 30-06, and I just finished with the 500th round of 44 magnum. Here's a picture of what 500 rounds of 44 mag looks like.

Indeed. Reloading is very economical and a great hobby

-Geaux

True. It costs me 40 cents to make each round of 44 Mag mainly because I also pour and mold the bullets. If I bought them in a store they are almost a dollar a round. In the 30-06, I'm very lucky if I find it in a store for one dollar per round but when I reload, I can make them for about 55 cents. You HAVE to be very careful and almost OCD when making ammo. I have never had a mishap or a dud so far.

You're all over the map, fuckwad. First you make idiotic comments about gun sales then you try to back it up with Iraq. Take a break from your bong, you're running out of brain cells.

You're all over the map, fuckwad. First you make idiotic comments about gun sales then you try to back it up with Iraq. Take a break from your bong, you're running out of brain cells.

Wow, resorting to attacks now. Well, bye.

No, ISIS is a group of radicals who filled in the vacuum left when Al Queda was damaged and hampered. When and if we were to scale back ISIS someone else will take their place.

Wow, resorting to attacks now. Well, bye.
I don't "resort" to them, I use them on brain dead assholes quite freely. Go make love to your bong with your dwindling synapse population.

Forum List

Back