NY Times: Abolish The Constitution

The South...

Our new president-for life

th

I hate to say it, but some hard right conservatives warned this Narcisisst would declare Martial Law and rule with an iron fist.. looks like he won't have to do anything but pass EOs.. it's his for the taking and HE KNOWS IT.

Is it always wise to have a balanced budget?

Is it always wise to be 16.5 trillion in debt and refuse to cut spending? To be beholden to Communist China? How's that for wise, Zombie?

Well, just think about it some more when you get your GED.

I'm highly educated Leftist.. You? Perhaps you ride on student loans to finance your trailer park existence? Maybe you've pretended like your back is hurt to draw disability? You're a leach, a cancer.. a parasite on the cusp of freedom only to kill off and bleed the flag crimson. What you think of me doesn't hold as much meaning as the fart oozing out of your butt every time you snort and laugh, filled up and stuffed like a Thanksgiving day turkey thanks to the hard working American, your food stamp card burns brightly!

Lord Obama is playing chess; NaziCons are playing checkers...poorly...

I am sooo honored to serve Lord Obama in the coming decades.

Our new president-for life

th

I hate to say it, but some hard right conservatives warned this Narcisisst would declare Martial Law and rule with an iron fist.. looks like he won't have to do anything but pass EOs.. it's his for the taking and HE KNOWS IT.

The problem is that some folks keep buying "ILLEGAL" AK47 "assault" weapons which makes him uncomfortable.

No it isn't.. ANY gun or weapon is too much for the Left.. Don't be lulled in to believing this is only about assault type weapons. It's like Charlie Daniels said tonight.."I've owned an AR15 for damned near all of my life. I've never once shot anyone and learned to respect it like my other guns." Law abiding citizens don't commit the gun crimes Leftist Zombies are whining about and they know it.. This is nothing more than an attempt to disarm America.

What I want to do would only be possible if you were standing directly in front of me and my bladder was full.

tumblr_m80dox1uiP1rqpx0x.gif

I really don't know why you think that would upset me, but if you want to post a video of yourself riding a bicycle, what the fuck?

Jerked off in a movie theater lately?

Pee-wee's bike just reminds me of your goofy bike with the whitewalls. Sooo, you know all about Pee-wee jerking off in the movie theater. Very interesting...

Is it always wise to be 16.5 trillion in debt and refuse to cut spending? To be beholden to Communist China? How's that for wise, Zombie?

I'm highly educated Leftist.. You? Perhaps you ride on student loans to finance your trailer park existence? Maybe you've pretended like your back is hurt to draw disability? You're a leach, a cancer.. a parasite on the cusp of freedom only to kill off and bleed the flag crimson. What you think of me doesn't hold as much meaning as the fart oozing out of your butt every time you snort and laugh, filled up and stuffed like a Thanksgiving day turkey thanks to the hard working American, your food stamp card burns brightly!

Excellent.

I needed that.

I was starting to think that I was the only one who recognize that we have a massive cancer amongst us.

The U.S. Constitution is a relic of the past that is only worshiped by wingnuts who wish to live in the past.

It's good to see a liberal turd admit they despise the Constitution. Of course, we always knew it, but none of them would admit it. It's hard to believe the country has gotten to a point where people will openly admit they despise the documents that give the government legitimacy.

The problem is that some folks keep buying "ILLEGAL" AK47 "assault" weapons which makes him uncomfortable.

No it isn't.. ANY gun or weapon is too much for the Left.. Don't be lulled in to believing this is only about assault type weapons. It's like Charlie Daniels said tonight.."I've owned an AR15 for damned near all of my life. I've never once shot anyone and learned to respect it like my other guns." Law abiding citizens don't commit the gun crimes Leftist Zombies are whining about and they know it.. This is nothing more than an attempt to disarm America.

Absolutely correct.

Excellent.

I needed that.

I was starting to think that I was the only one who recognize that we have a massive cancer amongst us.

The Native American made it all too easy to steal their land and their heritage. Lakhota is proof positive of that.. All that firewater begins to rot your brain and make you nothing more than a subject of the state.

Lord Obama is playing chess; NaziCons are playing checkers...poorly...

I am sooo honored to serve Lord Obama in the coming decades.

Yeah, I'll bet you do enjoy serving, just like any bootlicking toad.

You absolutely disgust me.

The U.S. Constitution is a relic of the past that is only worshiped by wingnuts who wish to live in the past.

It's good to see a liberal turd admit they despise the Constitution. Of course, we always knew it, but none of them would admit it. It's hard to believe the country has gotten to a point where people will openly admit they despise the documents that give the government legitimacy.

Ain't that some shit. The fucker uses the First Amendment to attack the very document which allows him to print the garbage.

Go fig.

Sure you are... Just take a deep breath and try to relax...

Sure you are... Just take a deep breath and try to relax...

Note how the drunk indian never said a word about the rest of the post. LOL Target hit and destroyed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back