NY Times: Abolish The Constitution

I said what I did to prove why Lakhota acts and behaves the way she does.. She's angry over her birthright being stolen.. It's not hard to see thru her crap. Instead of doing something constructive, she'd much rather this nation destroy itself from within.

It was put in place to stop such a government we have now. Do you understand? This isn't the Astec, Maya or Inca Empires your people had with empiror that ruled by decree.

Hardly. It was written by a bunch of men from the 18th century who had no idea of drive-by shootings, semi-automatic weapons, urban decay, the rights of women or non-whites. I think the founding fathers are rolling in their graves at what has happened to their "more perfect union", global terrorism or instant communications world-wide.

A constitution which which is not reflective of its times, it a dead document.

Native Americans were doing just fine before whitey and his Constitution came along...

Under emperiors and chiefs. The common indian had no rights.

In central America they were hunted down like dogs and killed at the emperors pleasing.

Well, sounds like you've been brainwashed with whitey's version of Native American history.

You know what?? You need to get over it. No one feels sorry for you. All of us have had tough times and had to bear mountains in our lives. Your story doesn't make you special or give you some freebie card to milk the system. Pull your diaper off, take the finger out of your mouth and stop being a cancer on this country.

It was put in place to stop such a government we have now. Do you understand? This isn't the Astec, Maya or Inca Empires your people had with empiror that ruled by decree.

Hardly. It was written by a bunch of men from the 18th century who had no idea of drive-by shootings, semi-automatic weapons, urban decay, the rights of women or non-whites. I think the founding fathers are rolling in their graves at what has happened to their "more perfect union", global terrorism or instant communications world-wide.

A constitution which which is not reflective of its times, it a dead document.

Too bad it's the law of the land. It takes 3/4 of the states to ratify it.. WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So you Zombies can continue to dream of your Fascist utopia, no one cares.

Under emperiors and chiefs. The common indian had no rights.

In central America they were hunted down like dogs and killed at the emperors pleasing.

Well, sounds like you've been brainwashed with whitey's version of Native American history.

You know what?? You need to get over it. No one feels sorry for you. All of us have had tough times and had to bear mountains in our lives. Your story doesn't make you special or give you some freebie card to milk the system. Pull your diaper off, take the finger out of your mouth and stop being a cancer on this country.

Hey, it's you red states that are milking food stamps and welfare. Are you also riding a welfare scooter?

fat_woman_on_scooter_31238072543.jpg

Hey, it's you red states that are milking food stamps and welfare. Are you also riding a welfare scooter?

fat_woman_on_scooter_31238072543.jpg

I admire and support an ideology that encourages hard work and self determination. Not Obama phones, food stamps, and more gubmint cheese.. That's on your shoulders angry Indian. YOU support that affiliation, NOT me so point your finger inward.

Actually, I'm a very happy Indian...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe when you're passing around the peace pipe or too drunk to care but otherwise, you're a very miserable person spewing all over this forum like a geiser in heat. Even most leftist don't want to include you in to their fold.

I really don't know why you think that would upset me, but if you want to post a video of yourself riding a bicycle, what the fuck?

Jerked off in a movie theater lately?

Pee-wee's bike just reminds me of your goofy bike with the whitewalls. Sooo, you know all about Pee-wee jerking off in the movie theater. Very interesting...

You find it interesting that I can read? I was educated before Libs took over the system.

The only civilization that I respect throughout the new world before the white man are the Mayans. Seriously, They developed their own system of math, star charts, time, wheels for toys, prymids, etc. The reason it was so impressive is simply because they were totally isolated unlike the greeks, Romans, Chinese, etc.

I don't believe they had much respect for human rights on the other hand.

Last edited:
The U.S. Constitution is a relic of the past that is only worshiped by wingnuts who wish to live in the past.

The Constitution is the document that keeps morons like you alive.

Let’s Give Up on the Constitution

By LOUIS MICHAEL SEIDMAN

Published: December 30, 2012

AS the nation teeters at the edge of fiscal chaos, observers are reaching the conclusion that the American system of government is broken. But almost no one blames the culprit: our insistence on obedience to the Constitution, with all its archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil provisions."

The massively retarded son-of-bitch blames the Constitution even though the continuing criminal enterprise known as the US of A has ignored the Constitution since at least the 1860's.

The mother fucker somehow totally ignored the fact that the criminals in DC nationalized credit and banking in 1913.

Now you see the real reason the bastards want to disarms us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to be under the naive impression that the U.S. government needs to disarm you in order to control you. :lol:

That said, the article makes good points, and shows ample precedent for extra-Constitutional measures.

Kevin Bleyer has rewritten the constitution in “Me the People.” Why? He holds its flaws to be self-evident: Our Constitution was hardly a blueprint at all. It was an Etch-A-Sketch, a series of blunders, shaken clean and redrawn countless times during a summer of petty debates, drunken ramblings, wild improvisations, and desperate compromise. No wonder George Washington, shortly after signing it, wished it “had been made more perfect.”

More: We the People: Is the United States Constitution Obsolete? - Politics - Utne Reader
I urge everyone to subscribe to the UTNE Reader.

Forum List

Back