NY State blesses ‘incest’ marriage between uncle, niece

Er, then why aren't gays fighting for government to get out of the marriage business rather than fighting for them to stay in it?
If they were honest they would. The real purpose is to try to convince the masses that same sex unions are just as valid and opposite sex unions.
Where do you seek validity for such things as marriage? The State?

Marriage is a community recognition of a union. In the West yes: it is the state that RECOGNISES a marriage; but one can be married and the state not recognise it; eg, France. You can have a Church Wedding but until the mayor recognises it,then the state doesn't recognise it.

The Church has the view that it is a "Solemn Oath"....and so on.

Frankly the battle for gay acceptance is a hugely overdone attempt to legitimise a perversion. If others want to go down that road then frankly that's their business. I will still consider it a perversion whether "The State" recognises it or not..

Greg

Er, then why aren't gays fighting for government to get out of the marriage business rather than fighting for them to stay in it?
If they were honest they would. The real purpose is to try to convince the masses that same sex unions are just as valid and opposite sex unions.

Marriage is a community recognition of a union. In the West yes: it is the state that RECOGNISES a marriage; but one can be married and the state not recognise it; eg, France. You can have a Church Wedding but until the mayor recognises it,then the state doesn't recognise it.

Frankly the battle for gay acceptance is a hugely overdone attempt to legitimise a perversion. If others want to go down that road then frankly that's their business. I will still consider it a perversion whether "The State" recognises it or not..

Greg
Once you called it a perversion, I lost respect for your postings. Thanks for the heads up. It's not personal, also. I don't think you're a bad guy or anything and anyone judging things off the internet is kind of silly.

But have a good day.

It depends. Once marriage can mean anything it means nothing.

It doesn't "mean anything" if you glean from it what you personally want to glean from it.

Or do you listen to the state on these things?

The state’s highest court has toppled a cultural taboo — legalizing a degree of incest, at least between an uncle and niece — in a unanimous ruling.

While the laws against “parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed . . . there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages,” Tuesday’s ruling reads.

Judge Robert Smith of the Court of Appeals wrote that such unions were lawful in New York until 1893 and Rhode Island allows them.
NY State blesses incest 8217 marriage between uncle niece New York Post
----------------------------

Yeah, remember when we said once we start to redefine marriage that all of the perverts (liberals) will come out of the wood work and start to chant for their rights to marry?

Polygamy. bestiality, and yes incest marriages.

Well, here they are, right on que.

Aaaaand there are the liberals, supporting it.

Been legal in Rhode Island for a while. It's considered 'blessed' in Judaism for uncles and nieces, and first cousins to marry.

"TITLE 15
Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-1
Persons Eligible to Marry
SECTION 15-1-4

§ 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion. – The provisions of §§ 15-1-2 and 15-1-3 shall not extend to, or in any way affect, any marriage which shall be solemnized among the Jewish people, within the degrees of affinity or consanguinity allowed by their religion.

History of Section.
(G.L. 1896, ch. 191, § 4; G.L. 1909, ch. 243, § 4; G.L. 1923, ch. 287, § 4; G.L. 1938, ch. 415, § 4; G.L. 1956, § 5-1-4; P.L. 2013, ch. 4, § 1; P.L. 2013, ch. 5, § 1.) "
15-1-4

they've been together for 14 years.
does anyone think that they were saving themselves for the blessing of the court?

While i think this case involves a half-uncle/half niece, just remember what a few generations of uncle/niece marriages gets you

Charles II of Spain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Rey_Carlos_II.jpg

The state’s highest court has toppled a cultural taboo — legalizing a degree of incest, at least between an uncle and niece — in a unanimous ruling.

While the laws against “parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed . . . there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages,” Tuesday’s ruling reads.

Judge Robert Smith of the Court of Appeals wrote that such unions were lawful in New York until 1893 and Rhode Island allows them.

Yeah, remember when we said once we start to redefine marriage that all of the perverts (liberals) will come out of the wood work and start to chant for their rights to marry?

crackers in the south are known for inbreeding

Adam and Eve was from the same parent....
Were from**

Should I read your posts anymore? I can't tell if your quips have a purpose or not half of the time. If you're truly just out to boost your post count and not really converse with anyone, just let me know for future reference. PM or otherwise.

It's just a fact of life....

Yes I said that when the argument started.

It seems like ******* in the north are doing it.

Greg
Once you called it a perversion, I lost respect for your postings. Thanks for the heads up. It's not personal, also. I don't think you're a bad guy or anything and anyone judging things off the internet is kind of silly.

But have a good day.

Cry me a river. I call it as I see it and frankly that you have an alternate view is neither here nor there as far as i am concerned. I also consider prostitution, bestiality, pedophilia, whipsnlashes, sado-masochism and nasal sex are perversions.

Good day to you!

Greg

It seems like ******* in the north are doing it.
They is blue bloods in the NE and it ain't the chocolate rain variety of folks...

Greg

But have a good day.

Cry me a river. I call it as I see it and frankly that you have an alternate view is neither here nor there as far as i am concerned. I also consider prostitution, bestiality, pedophilia, whipsnlashes, sado-masochism and nasal sex are perversions.

Good day to you!

Greg
Damn where did you learn to do all those things you dislike so much?
You left out Hot Carl also...and Cleveland Steamer...

There would be no legal grounds or reason to bar a mother/son, father/daughter, brother/sister etc. from marrying. None whatsoever. If they are adults and consenting, they may marry. Any reason used to deny them would be completely arbitrary and unfair/biased/unequal.

Welcome to gay marriage everyone...

If "universal horror" were grounds to deny people marriage [access to orphans to adopt] THIS would be forever forbidden from marriage:

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back