NY State blesses ‘incest’ marriage between uncle, niece

It's called blowing smoke up someone's ass in the hope that the real issue or question at hand will be forgotten. This dude says he supports marriage equality, but won't go on record saying he supports it for everyone. Of course the idiot says he never said that is shouldn't apply to everyone either, I guess that means he supports it, even though he refuses to say that. We've got a smart one here... lol

The only person that's lied here is you.

Do you support polygamous marriage? Yes or No? It's quite the simple question to answer, yet you wrap yourself into a pretzel to avoid answering it? Why is that? lol

Does marriage equality apply to others? Yes or No?

I will enjoy continuing to pointout your exact lies

You entered this thread with a lie- and continued to lie- and that is what I enjoy pointing out.

You jumped into this thread- accusing me of being a bigot- because I support marriage equality for same gender couples- but I haven't also been arguing for incestuous marriage or polygamous marriage.

You though- don't appear to argue about marriage equality at all- except to attack me.

And throughout this campaign of yours against me-- you have repeatedly lied, and misrepresented what I have said.

So- here is what you have lied about- in all of its glory.

Here is your very first post- and your first lie:

N: How can you argue that you have the right to marry the person that you love, and then spout out of the other side of your mouth that it should be illegal for others to marry those that they love?

I have never claimed that it should be illegal for others to marry- lie.

N: She's obviously gay, yet would deny rights to others to marry where they find love.

Me: Since I am a male, happily married to a woman, and I have never promoted denying rights to anyone- that is 3 lies in one sentence- you worked hard on that one.

N: You've made that insinuation in this thread,

Me: Clearly not- since the very post you first responded to I stated exactly my status:
. Homosexuals have sued for marriage equality with my wife and I- and I support that

N: Clearly your idea 'of marriage equality' only applies to you and other 'same gender' couples, but doesn't extend to anyone else.

Me: Once again- since I am not part of a ‘same gender’ couple- that is a lie- and I have never stated that marriage equality only applies to me and ‘same gender’ couples- more lies.

N: I'm not the one saying marriage equality applies to some but not others, that would be you

Me: Once again- I have never said that ‘marriage equality’ doesn’t apply to ‘others’- another lie

N: But, at least you finally have the balls to say that you only support your version of 'marriage equality' and not true marriage equality,

Me: Once again- I said no such thing- you just lied.

N: that someone such as yourself who has supposedly faced being 'discriminated' against and supposedly fought for 'marriage equality' is more than willing to discriminate against others and keep marriage equality from others for totally selfish reasons.

Me: And I have never claimed to have been discriminated against, and I haven’t argued to discriminate against anyone, or keep marriage equality from anyone.

So there we go- a list of your lies and false representations in this thread.

For what purpose?

I don't know- you don't seem to have any purpose other than to attack me. You don't seem to be arguing for anything. Other than this thread- and attacking me- you don't appear to care about the issue of marriage equality at all

This is a far longer response than you deserve- so here is the thing- I have stated what I am for- if you don't like it- tough.

IF you continue just trying to pigeonhole me into some position- I will just copy and paste the list of your lies in response.

IF you want to argue for something- or against something- rather than attack me- maybe I will participate in that discussion.

And I will enjoy pointing you out as a hypocrite and a bigot! A shame that you're afraid to answer one simple little question. Really quite absurd!!!

And I will enjoy pointing you out as a hypocrite and a bigot! A shame that you're afraid to answer one simple little question. Really quite absurd!!!

Well since your only purpose to enter this thread was to attack me- I am not surprised.

I will enjoy continuing to point out your exact lies

You entered this thread with a lie- and continued to lie- and that is what I enjoy pointing out.

You jumped into this thread- accusing me of being a bigot- because I support marriage equality for same gender couples- but I haven't also been arguing for incestuous marriage or polygamous marriage.

You though- don't appear to argue about marriage equality at all- except to attack me.

And throughout this campaign of yours against me-- you have repeatedly lied, and misrepresented what I have said.

So- here is what you have lied about- in all of its glory.

Here is your very first post- and your first lie:

N: How can you argue that you have the right to marry the person that you love, and then spout out of the other side of your mouth that it should be illegal for others to marry those that they love?

I have never claimed that it should be illegal for others to marry- lie.

N: She's obviously gay, yet would deny rights to others to marry where they find love.

Me: Since I am a male, happily married to a woman, and I have never promoted denying rights to anyone- that is 3 lies in one sentence- you worked hard on that one.

N: You've made that insinuation in this thread,

Me: Clearly not- since the very post you first responded to I stated exactly my status:
. Homosexuals have sued for marriage equality with my wife and I- and I support that

N: Clearly your idea 'of marriage equality' only applies to you and other 'same gender' couples, but doesn't extend to anyone else.

Me: Once again- since I am not part of a ‘same gender’ couple- that is a lie- and I have never stated that marriage equality only applies to me and ‘same gender’ couples- more lies.

N: I'm not the one saying marriage equality applies to some but not others, that would be you

Me: Once again- I have never said that ‘marriage equality’ doesn’t apply to ‘others’- another lie

N: But, at least you finally have the balls to say that you only support your version of 'marriage equality' and not true marriage equality,

Me: Once again- I said no such thing- you just lied.

N: that someone such as yourself who has supposedly faced being 'discriminated' against and supposedly fought for 'marriage equality' is more than willing to discriminate against others and keep marriage equality from others for totally selfish reasons.

Me: And I have never claimed to have been discriminated against, and I haven’t argued to discriminate against anyone, or keep marriage equality from anyone.

So there we go- a list of your lies and false representations in this thread.

For what purpose?

I don't know- you don't seem to have any purpose other than to attack me. You don't seem to be arguing for anything. Other than this thread- and attacking me- you don't appear to care about the issue of marriage equality at all

This is a far longer response than you deserve- so here is the thing- I have stated what I am for- if you don't like it- tough.

IF you continue just trying to pigeonhole me into some position- I will just copy and paste the list of your lies in response.

IF you want to argue for something- or against something- rather than attack me- maybe I will participate in that discussion.

Answer my question and we put an end to this. It's really quite simple, or perhaps all you know how to do is copy and paste? Are you two years old?

Forum List

Back