NY State blesses ‘incest’ marriage between uncle, niece

All the Royal families in Europe in 1900 and before were married like that.

That's how it was.

But that's another thread .... a more elegant,sumptous and deluxe thread...lol

Carry on.

That's how it was.

Carry on.
Yes, the backslide into dark-age morality is "elegant, sumptuous and deluxe"... :cuckoo:

Apparently spelling is slipping into the dark ages as well..

That's how it was.

Carry on.
Yes, the backslide into dark-age morality is "elegant, sumptuous and deluxe"... :cuckoo:

Darling...I am not talking about sex.
I am talking about beautiful palaces...gorgeous homes.... all gone now or made museums
ok?

Darling...I am not talking about sex.
I am talking about beautiful palaces...gorgeous homes.... all gone now or made museums
ok?

You're right, that is a topic for another thread.

How do you feel about brothers and sisters marrying? Mothers/sons? Father/daughter? Would you deny them? How would you deny them?

no bros and sisters marryin ..no

but European Royalty married cousins ...what do I care about sex...I do like history though Silhouette

My Lord.... these people are total ignoramous...they haven't read an historical book in their lives.

No wonder Obama is their President.

Leaving this thread is disgust.....

but European Royalty married cousins ...what do I care about sex...I do like history though Silhouette
Why not? Because it's a "universal horror" to think about? While men using each other's anus as an artificial vagina is "beautiful"?

We're talking about the judge's use of the words "universal horror"

This sentence sticks out as bigoted and arbitrary. That judge should've known better. From the OP:

“parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed.."

That's how it was.

Carry on.
You demand the regal approach.....??

My Lord.... these people are total ignoramous...they haven't read an historical book in their lives.

No wonder Obama is their President.

Leaving this thread is disgust.....
You have to read several history books to graduate high school and jr. high..

Why not? Because it's a "universal horror" to think about? While men using each other's anus as an artificial vagina is "beautiful"?

This sentence sticks out as bigoted and arbitrary. That judge should've known better. From the OP:

“parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed.."

You are talking about sex...I am talking about palaces.

We live in different worlds.

Good night.

Good night.

Hey!!! Who's putting up pictures of my ante-chamber????

Greg

Good night.

They had sex in the palaces but I get your point.

"In fact, while virtually every culture in recorded history has held sibling or parent-child couplings taboo, royalty have been exempted in many societies, including ancient Egypt, Inca Peru, and, at times, Central Africa, Mexico, and Thailand. And while royal families in Europe avoided sibling incest, many, including the Hohenzollerns of Prussia, the Bourbons of France, and the British royal family, often married cousins. The Spanish Habsburgs, who ruled for nearly 200 years, frequently married among close relatives. "

National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com

The state’s highest court has toppled a cultural taboo — legalizing a degree of incest, at least between an uncle and niece — in a unanimous ruling.

While the laws against “parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed . . . there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages,” Tuesday’s ruling reads.

Judge Robert Smith of the Court of Appeals wrote that such unions were lawful in New York until 1893 and Rhode Island allows them.
NY State blesses incest 8217 marriage between uncle niece New York Post
----------------------------

Yeah, remember when we said once we start to redefine marriage that all of the perverts (liberals) will come out of the wood work and start to chant for their rights to marry?

Polygamy. bestiality, and yes incest marriages.

Well, here they are, right on que.

Aaaaand there are the liberals, supporting it.

crackers in the south are known for inbreeding
Yeah and niqqers will screw anything.
d6acaa43197aa7afc60283260d2f0e84.jpg

The state’s highest court has toppled a cultural taboo — legalizing a degree of incest, at least between an uncle and niece — in a unanimous ruling.

While the laws against “parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed . . . there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages,” Tuesday’s ruling reads.

Judge Robert Smith of the Court of Appeals wrote that such unions were lawful in New York until 1893 and Rhode Island allows them.

Yeah, remember when we said once we start to redefine marriage that all of the perverts (liberals) will come out of the wood work and start to chant for their rights to marry?

crackers in the south are known for inbreeding
Yeah and niqqers will screw anything.View attachment 33678

I understand that "crackers" are Floridans and that a "cracker" was teased by someone who from my reading of it is "black", but as I have a grand-daughter who has a Pacific Islander father may I just say that the prejudices and resentments of blacks and whites in the USA is NOT a worldwide phenomena. It is sad to see the race baiting that occurs in the USA and the Demokkkrats and Labour Unions have a lot for which they are to be held accountable.

And my grand-daughter is the cutest little bundle of joy you ever did see.

Problems of the absent black father are well known, but it seems to be a US situation. Personally I blame Democrat policies of the last hundred years and the welfare addiction that comes with low paid jobs and the pressures that causes on families.

Greg

Last edited:

Here are the states that allow first cousin marriage
Alabama

Alaska

California

Colorado

Connecticut

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts
New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina*

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Tennessee

Vermont

Virginia
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Where has your outrage been for the last 100 years about those states?

Do you really believe that "liberals" and homosexuals are to blame for Alabama allowing first cousins to marry?

And by the way- marriage between an Uncle and a Niece is still illegal in NY

The judges declared that while marriages between uncles and nieces or aunts and nephews were expressly forbidden, there was no such prohibition on half-uncles and half-nieces becoming husband and wife. Like first cousins, those in such unions will share an average of around one-eighth of the same DNA.

Liberals have never met a perversion they wouldn't embrace as normal. ... :cuckoo:

Conservatives have never met a perversion that they wouldn't indulge in.....while publicly denouncing it.

Yes: and we call it being hypocritical and sinful. However, we also know that as long as it isn't breaking the LAW then it is allowed or tolerated...but not condoned.

Greg

Forum List

Back