Sexual Harassment Video: What Does It Say About Us?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

Forgive me, but it seemed like almost all of the cases of harassment were fairly benign. The group that made this video is trying to claim that a woman can't walk through Manhattan without being harassed by men. Seemed to me the girl looked good and most of the comments were the product of a lack of manners, or just desperate attempts at pickups.

You judge for yourself and post any comments please.

I saw only one potnetial harassment, maybe two. The guy with the red hat and the guy walking next to her for 5 minutes.

Everything else was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Fucking feminists. (liberals)

Last edited:
I think the same video could have been made in the 1980's.

maybe even the 70's.

but it's a terrible approach to women. most of these lames are either virgins or theyre picking from the bottom of the barrell.

I wonder what the reaction would be if women were the ones who had to adhere to tradition and "make the first move" and guys had to paint themselves up and dress to be noticed?

Last edited:
I don't quite understand some of the comments..."Bro" stuff...some just seemed to be friendly; others a bit full on. I agree; one in particular was creepy. I know I say "G'day" to lots of people who are strangers, but not just pretty sheilas. I wonder what would happen if an ugly dude like myself were webcammed?

Greg

I think it is important to understand that everyone, by the set fact of who they are, is BORN with an inherent set of problems. Everyone has their own cross to bear, as well as a their own set of talents.

To expect people to feel sorry for your inherent burdens, when we all carry our own troubles is asking a bit much.

Men have so many expectations that society places on them, they have so much stress, insecurity, and know that women expect so much of them, women seem to want all the power in the social dynamic. It is going to come to a point where they are just going to seem like entitled whiny bitches.

Granted, the video that was made might make some men look awful, but it really is a set up. . .

This video is a good analysis of it. . .

pyWgzQt.jpg

maybe even the 70's.

but it's a terrible approach to women. most of these lames are either virgins or theyre picking from the bottom of the barrell.

Saying hi is a terrible approach?
You see, this is not about a woman being approached by what they are saying but who is saying it. If this woman (let us assume for just one moment she is not a man hating lesbian) was approached by Brad Pitt and he said "hi" to her, she would be flattered. She would probably faint if he asked for her number. What this video actually shows is her prejudices not the men being pigs.

Many women go through a lot of trouble to look great. In many ways, women are flattered if you let them know that whatever they are doing is working.

Why do liberals fight against all laws of nature when it comes to human behavior? Yes we still have k9 teeth for a reason.

maybe even the 70's.

Saying hi is a terrible approach?
You see, this is not about a woman being approached by what they are saying but who is saying it. This woman (let us assume for just one moment she is not a man hating lesbian) was approached by Brad Pitt and he said "hi" to her, she would be flattered. She would probably faint if he asked for her number. What this video actually shows is her prejudices not the men being pigs.

Many women go through a lot of trouble to look great. In many ways, women are flattered if you let them know that whatever they are doing is working.

Why do liberals fight against all laws of nature when it comes to human behavior? Yes we still have k9 teeth for a reason.
Why do you feel the need to take one remark out of the video, and pretend like that was what the essence of my entire post was about, and proceed to make an entirely long winded post in refutation to that particular point that you simply pulled out of whole cloth from me?

What a waste of time.

Forum List

Back