NY State blesses ‘incest’ marriage between uncle, niece

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The state’s highest court has toppled a cultural taboo — legalizing a degree of incest, at least between an uncle and niece — in a unanimous ruling.

While the laws against “parent-child and brother-sister marriages . . . are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed . . . there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages,” Tuesday’s ruling reads.

Judge Robert Smith of the Court of Appeals wrote that such unions were lawful in New York until 1893 and Rhode Island allows them.
NY State blesses incest 8217 marriage between uncle niece New York Post
----------------------------

Yeah, remember when we said once we start to redefine marriage that all of the perverts (liberals) will come out of the wood work and start to chant for their rights to marry?

Polygamy. bestiality, and yes incest marriages.

Well, here they are, right on que.

Aaaaand there are the liberals, supporting it.

So, she marries her mothers half brother to stay in the country and the courts uphold the marriage overturning an illegal immigration issue

Only in America

Gross

I feel like the entire marriage issue lies somewhere in opposite world.

Conservatives want more Government telling society what is right or wrong on the issue.
Liberals want that damn Government out of people's lives on the matter.

It just goes to show you that team-playing partisan dickweeding is a strong sauce to be hitting.

Some idiot married a bridge here; consummated and all......the twisted pervert!! Female at that!

Not recognised by the state but lauded in the "popular" press. (Sydney)

Stupid!Stupid! Stupid!

Greg

Conservatives want more Government telling society what is right or wrong on the issue.

It just goes to show you that team-playing partisan dickweeding is a strong sauce to be hitting.

A perversion is one thing; legal is another!!

Greg

Some idiot married a bridge here; consummated and all......the twisted pervert!! Female at that!

Stupid!Stupid! Stupid!

Greg

Jodi Rose was her name.

I dont think marrying a bridge makes you an idiot.

It makes you either mentally ill, or eclectic to a fault.

Looks like it didn't bother those fellow Americans in the 19th century, so you people watch what you say about your ancestors...

Looks like it didn't bother those fellow Americans in the 19th century, so you people watch what you say about your ancestors...

we know a lot more about genetics and heredity than they did then...

but whatever...your post count went +1 and that's all that matters to you...

Adam and Eve was from the same parent....
Were from**

Should I read your posts anymore? I can't tell if your quips have a purpose or not half of the time. If you're truly just out to boost your post count and not really converse with anyone, just let me know for future reference. PM or otherwise.

Huh mentally ill? "eclectic" to a fault?

What is the definition of idiot?

Mentally ill?

Stupid!Stupid! Stupid!

Greg
So how exactly did she, uhh, you know, uhh "do" a bridge ?

Huh mentally ill? "eclectic" to a fault?

What is the definition of idiot?

Mentally ill?
Idiot to me always meant either a more than usual lack of knowledge, or a more than usual lack of common sense.

Marrying a bridge rises above that protocol, more towards mentally ill or obsessively screaming for attention in an artsy way (eclectic).

Er, then why aren't gays fighting for government to get out of the marriage business rather than fighting for them to stay in it?

Er, then why aren't gays fighting for government to get out of the marriage business rather than fighting for them to stay in it?
They're fighting for the Government not to pick and choose who can get married. I mean, I get your point and it works - but in order for it to apply the standard would be that marriages arent already state recognized and THEN theyre fighting for state recognition.

If they were honest they would. The real purpose is to try to convince the masses that same sex unions are just as valid and opposite sex unions.

If they were honest they would. The real purpose is to try to convince the masses that same sex unions are just as valid and opposite sex unions.
Where do you seek validity for such things as marriage? The State?

Stupid!Stupid! Stupid!

Greg
So how exactly did she, uhh, you know, uhh "do" a bridge ?

I didn't get that far. I dropped the article there. Probably a strap on.

Just tried to find the article: it was a few years ago. No luck.

Greg

Forum List

Back