NY Post Cartoon: Racist?

I wasnt referring to things on the other peage if you notice the one he mentions on this page about them going to jail....thats what i was talking about.

Truth::Everyone has an opnion. And no ones opnion is wrong...thats why its YOUR opnion. If Pete feels that way...let him...just because you feel a different way doesnt make you right.

You dont think Blacks are sick of seeing racism?

How the hell do we stop it if we are not allowed to point it out without people screaming "race card" every time the bad behavior is pointed out?

Start with getting rid of things like the united negro college fund they dont go to college they skip and go to pro ball anyway and then jail.

ROTFLMWAO .... :eusa_whistle:

here is who you are agreeing with

Truth::Everyone has an opnion. And no ones opnion is wrong...thats why its YOUR opnion. If Pete feels that way...let him...just because you feel a different way doesnt make you right.

Opinions can be wrong when they are based on lies and prejudice.

Personally, I thought the cartoon was funny and did not see any racial undertones in it.

Of course you didn't. You belong to a Party that is overwhelmingly white and male.

I have no idea if it was intentionally racist. Only the artist knows in his heart if he is a racist.

What it was, was racially insenstive. Every single person in this country with an IQ over 40, knows the history behind depictions of black people as savage apes, and primates. There's not a single person in this country that isn't aware of the ugly history of that sort of bias against black people, and how that bias was systematically used to degrade them and dehumanize them.

would you as a leftist be willing to address the racism shown toward Rice and Powell? so far not a single leftist has done so..

Give me a valid example cupcake.

The only thing I've seen the left call Condi, is a liar, and incompetent, and an enabler of Dumbya. That ain't racist. I said the exact same things about Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, and Richard Perle

I saw one editorial cartoon I think, that caricatured her with big "afro" lips. That was totally uncool, but I don't know who drew it.

so give me some examples, cupcake.

Last edited:
Haha. Again, thats why its his opinion. YOu feel that they can be wrong based on lies and prejudice...thats an opnion. Its not for you to decided what he thinks is either wrong or right. If he feels a certain way...he has the right to feel that way...just like you have the right to feel that he is wrong...and that doesnt mean that you have to agree with him

Of course you didn't. You belong to a Party that is overwhelmingly white and male.

I have no idea if it was intentionally racist. Only the artist knows in his heart if he is a racist.

What it was, was racially insenstive. Every single person in this country with an IQ over 40, knows the history behind depictions of black people as savage apes, and primates. There's not a single person in this country that isn't aware of the ugly history of that sort of bias against black people, and how that bias was systematically used to degrade them and dehumanize them.

would you as a leftist be willing to address the racism shown toward Rice and Powell? so far not a single leftist has done so..

The only thing I've seen the left call Condi, is a liar, and incompetent, and an enabler of Dumbya. That ain't racist. I said the exact same things about Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, and Richard Perle

I was one editorial cartoon I think, that caricatured her with big "afro" lips. That was totally uncool, but I don't know who drew it.

read the thread, twinkie. there's a couple to be found.

Hmmm, no, I remember last week there were several things they didn't turn into racism.

When you have a history of calling black people monkeys to infer they are more closely related to the moneky than to us, and then you print a cartoon with a monkey (chimp) being shot and infer that he wrote Obama's stimulus plan,................................

come on.:cuckoo:

Also, were any other races or nationalities brought here as slaves?:doubt:

By your post you don't say that Obama is the monkey, you say that the monkey wrote the stimulus plan (". . . infer that he(the monkey) wrote Obama's stimulus plan") You're quite right on this, monkeys did write the stimulus plan. Pelosi and Reid wrote the plan, congress backed it. The monkey doesn't represent Obama, it represents Pelosi, Reid and those in congress who signed it. Chimps all - black, brown, red, white, and yellow.

Last edited:
And I pointed out to you That it was them only seeing one side of it VERY clearly here.

No, you didn't. You tried, but you fell flat on your face. Your blind ignorance in this case is amusing as fuck. You can't sit and say, "It was racist because some people were offended and you can't deny it just because you don't agree with it," and at the same time make the statement the artist is lying about not intending it to be racist. It's a double standard, and it makes you look like the ignorant fuck you are. Stop embarrassing yourself.

When your in class try to fucking learn something new.

Maybe you should attend a class on how to make a logical argument, because you certainly have never made one here.

Opinions can be wrong when they are based on lies and prejudice.

No, opinions cannot be wrong, you ignorant shit. They can be illogical and outrageously stupid, but never wrong. This just shows how retarded you are.

YOU ACT like WHITE people NO DAYS are responcible for things that happened SOO long ago. It has nothing to do with people now!!

I think its time to get over the "race card" and start getting on with things that are more important.

NOT EVERYTHING is racist.

Should the Jews JUST get Over the holocost too?

Yes, because it's in the past. There's nothing we can do to undo those events, just as there is nothing that we can do to undo slavery, or the Spanish Inquisition. It's over, move on.

Not to beat a dead horse, but if blacks are not anti white yet pro black and want to secure a place for their race is this not racist? It sure as hell is when the tables are turned.

There was a good discussion about "protected class" that Amanda started a week or more ago, but basically it sums up pete's point. If you're a "protected class" it's okay to be racist. If you're in the "majority," it's not.

If I call you hysterical, am I being sexist? If I say Del is a Paddy, am I being racist? I don't think so. I think you can legitimately criticize your own gender or ethnic equals without being considered racist or sexist.

I get your point but racism is a little different,, a hotly debated issue as you can see. IMHO we as a society should set the standards and everybody should live with them.. I don't agree with the term "NIg***" I think it is racist when a white person says it and it is racist when a black person says it.. If the word is unacceptable then it is flat out unacceptable.. That should be the high standard we set for ourselves. I am equally offended at bush being called a chimp as I am with obama being called a chimp, in both instances it is an effort to demean another human being and if we truly want to put racism aside we won't quibble and differentiate between who has what rights to offend..
I know what you mean but I don't agree with you. I think one group of people stereotyping themselves is different than one group of people stereotyping other groups.

Interestingly, Bush never belonged to a group that was compared in a racially negative way to chimps, so I don't find that comparison offensive any more than I would find someone comparing Clinton to a chimp offensive.

While I was looking for an ethnic slur to call Del, I found an interesting website about the Irish. Seems they used to compared to monkeys, too.

monkeysirishLG.jpg

Well there ya have it,, iirc the muslims call jews monkeys and dogs too

I saw one editorial cartoon I think, that caricatured her with big "afro" lips. That was totally uncool, but I don't know who drew it.

del and I gave two pages of links,,

YOU ACT like WHITE people NO DAYS are responcible for things that happened SOO long ago. It has nothing to do with people now!!

I think its time to get over the "race card" and start getting on with things that are more important.

NOT EVERYTHING is racist.

Should the Jews JUST get Over the holocost too?

Yes, because it's in the past. There's nothing we can do to undo those events, just as there is nothing that we can do to undo slavery, or the Spanish Inquisition. It's over, move on.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldlyTjXk9A]YouTube - Spanish inquisition[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
I just think people OVER THINK everything. Bringing me to make my point yet again..

Was it not racist when they made BET..but god forbid whites made WET
Was it not racist when they made All Black Schools..but god forbid Whites made and All White School

Im pretty sure thats racist but no one says anything about that.

Ahhhh...poor guy...you missed the cracks about taking away her "hair straightener" and Powell being "White House ******" and Uncle Tom.....too bad...

Those things happened but I ain't gonna google for an hour trying to prove it to you....
Being ignorant of those facts just proves you're ignorant....:lol:

Ahhhh,,,poor guy ... you missed all that stuff....
You never saw the cracks about taking away her "hair straightener" or Powell being called the "White House N*****" or and Uncle Tom

Well those things happened but I ain't gonna google all over trying to prove it to you....
Your being ignorant of those facts just shows you're ignorant...

Forum List

Back