Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

Why does the military only punish heterosexual spouses criminally for cheating...but for faggots, it is perfectly okay? This should tell you the gubmint knows something the media isn't telling you.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.
People who are in committed relationships are much less likely to transmit STDs. This bimbo advocated killing people over sex.
Not with homo males. It’s in the male nature to succumb to sexual advances. When the welcome advances come from other males the increase in sexual activity is exponential. Combine that with the injurious nature of the sex act utilized and it’s a recipe for exacerbated STD transmission.
How these supposed genius leftists with college degrees don't understand sticking your dick in a sewage pipe of any kind is bound to cause your dick to get infected with disease if not mutiple diseases...I'll never understand.

Faggotry is about celebrating sexuality. It is a hedonistic ideology and nobody is born that way. Most are victims of child molestation and rape themselves. I have evidence if you want to test my knowledge.

Wasn’t there a thread on this a couple weeks ago? It’s like we keep recycling the same stories over and over. Boring!

Wasn’t there a thread on this a couple weeks ago? It’s like we keep recycling the same stories over and over. Boring!
Dude.... don't do that. The fact that the same shit keeps happening in different places is not something to ignore. Unless you're pro-pedofaggot. In that case, you'd make a big deal every time people bring up the topic.

You don't seem pro-pedofaggot, are you?

Dude.... don't do that. The fact that the same shit keeps happening in different places is not something to ignore. Unless you're pro-pedofaggot. In that case, you'd make a big deal every time people bring up the topic.

You don't seem pro-pedofaggot, are you?

It is the same story that was posted a week or two ago. Different story fine, same story not fine.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.
Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
I think that this guy is really a shill for the Globalist.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Louis Farrakhan over hate speech
People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.
A judge sentencing you death might think otherwise, freak.
And let us not forget that judges can get help when coming to such a decision from twelve other people who have only one word on their minds: Guilty.

There was. I guess nothing has taken place where this field of controversy is concerned.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
Tennessee public accommodations laws have no provision for bigots and racists – businesses open to the general public are free to not serve bigots and racists in that state.

Public Accommodations

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ – and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives; conservatives are at liberty to harbor feelings of bigotry and hate concerning gay Americans, but conservatives are not at liberty to act on their bigoty and hate, when conservatives do it’s perfectly appropriate for business owners to refuse to accommodate hateful, bigoted conservatives.

Individuals such as Sarah Sanders are refused service because of their advocacy of bigotry and hate, not because they’re conservative – although purveyors of bigotry and hate are indeed conservative.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
Tennessee public accommodations laws have no provision for bigots and racists – businesses open to the general public are free to not serve bigots and racists in that state.

Public Accommodations

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ – and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives; conservatives are at liberty to harbor feelings of bigotry and hate concerning gay Americans, but conservatives are not at liberty to act on their bigoty and hate, when conservatives do it’s perfectly appropriate for business owners to refuse to accommodate hateful, bigoted conservatives.

Individuals such as Sarah Sanders are refused service because of their advocacy of bigotry and hate, not because they’re conservative – although purveyors of bigotry and hate are indeed conservative.

If a restaurant or a store doesn't want my business because I'm a conservative, I won't go there. My main complaint with the Lexington VA beanery that threw out Sarah Sanders is their rudeness in doing so. A big sign advising conservatives to stay out would have been clearer and more polite.

Gay Marriage is definitely a political idea, and a new political idea. No one ever heard of it until recent years.

Public Accommodations

The problem is that they do it in the name of religion, that could put Cracker Barrel in trouble but I seriously doubt, the lawyers can argue it best.

This group should be executed for wanting to hold a meeting at Cracker Barrel.

Just push them back in the closet and lock them in it for good.

You're a man who leads by example. I like that.
tumblr_mq5mo0WCOG1qepknto1_250.gif

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.

Why can Cracker Barrel discriminate against a guy simply meeting there as a patron to eat and have private discussions, yet if one sole baker declines making a cake because he found the desired message to be put on it morally offensive, they have Eric Holder and the DOJ climbing all up inside their rectums putting them out of business? What people meet or talk about really shouldn't be anyone's business so long as they don't cause a problem or disturbance for others.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise? I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit. After the bill was paid.
Why can Cracker Barrel discriminate against a guy simply meeting there as a patron to eat and have private discussions, yet if one sole baker declines making a cake because he found the desired message to be put on it morally offensive, they have Eric Holder and the DOJ climbing all up inside their rectums putting them out of business? What people meet or talk about really shouldn't be anyone's business so long as they don't cause a problem or disturbance for others.
As I said, I wouldn't have kicked them out.

The baker could have baked the cake and given the proceeds to their church, I guess.

We're not very good at that "live and let live" thing any more. We'd rather scream at each other.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.
That would be great to see. But they do have aright to protect their business.

Where was that "right" when a christian baker simply didn't want to make a cake that would contain a morally offensive message on it? And what is Cracker Barrel protecting their business from, patrons meeting there to eat and talk or from SJWs like you who like The Home Depot, would be attacked and boycotted and protested against to try to ruin them just for allowing people the freedom to meet and eat and freedom of thought by balless weasels like you?

Last edited:

After the bill was paid.

Because he had the Unfashionable Thoughts and the Moral Purists don't like it.

Forum List

Back