Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.
Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

I'm sure there are a lot of things they may not want.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.
They planned to hold a hate meeting. They were not regular customers.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.
Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

I'm sure there are a lot of things they may not want.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.
They planned to hold a hate meeting. They were not regular customers.

There is usually not a regular customer at places like that...

Now the local Vietnamese Pho shop knows me because I tip well but Cracker Barrel is just like Denny's and you usually do not have regulars...

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
I think that this guy is really a shill for the Globalist.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Louis Farrakhan over hate speech

If faggots, dykes, Decepticons and Transformers were able to behave normally...nobody would care what they did. But they can't, they are like it says in Romans...Reprobates full of all unrighteousness. Being a faggot is only one part of being a reprobate.

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.
When normal society falls apart people get killed. It is just who is picked out first.

A judge sentencing you death might think otherwise, freak.

No need to kill them, they just need to shut up and go back to their bath houses. Leave kids alone. If you actually believe kids should be sexualized....you're a sick fuck and you deserve to die. Most Americans agree.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.

Tommy, I went to your link and all I found was hearsay about what the preacher said. They alluded to a You Tube video that has supposedly been removed. Your link is to "PinkNews" so.....

Tommy, I went to your link and all I found was hearsay about what the preacher said. They alluded to a You Tube video that has supposedly been removed. Your link is to "PinkNews" so.....

If it was just a church meeting, and not a meeting to actually discuss the execution of homosexuals, what would be the objection?

Most organized religious groups are opposed to guys taking it in the caboose and always have been.

Should Catholics be barred from Cracker Barrel and other liberal restaurants too?

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
They can think whatever they want. But businesses dont have to facilitate their toxic nonsense.

If faggots, dykes, Decepticons and Transformers were able to behave normally...nobody would care what they did. But they can't, they are like it says in Romans...Reprobates full of all unrighteousness. Being a faggot is only one part of being a reprobate.
In history. Women weren't allowed to expose any body parts in public, like ankles and etc. But overtime. Women start to unveil little parts of their bodies in public.
According to the scriptures, during the time of Jesus. The people had thought that those who were borned with defects were considered as sinners. Like if someone was born blind. They didn't know who had sinned in that case. The child was born and they know that he couldn't have much time or aware to sin. And so they was wondering who was the sinner. Was it the child or was it the parents that had sinned. But according to the scriptures. That Homosexuality is the after affects from someone that has been sinning. But who was it that sinned when a child is born Gay? Was it the parents or the child? God gave the descendants of Abraham laws the will prevent them being born with defects. The only way how God knew that they were sinning. He looks for defects. Back in the O.T. days. They were not allowed to have disabilities or any types of defect on the day of the tabernacle, when they present themselves before the lord. On these Jubilees. God comes to make judgement on them. To see if they has been following His rules. On that day, that it is up to Him to have mercy on them or not.

John 9:2
His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

And why would these guys begged for mercy for being blind?

Matthew 9:27
[ Jesus Heals the Blind and the Mute ] As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”

John 8:7
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Ephesians 5:27
and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

1 Peter 1:19
but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.
People who are in committed relationships are much less likely to transmit STDs. This bimbo advocated killing people over sex.

And so, why has this guy didn't lost his right, but Alex Jones has lost his Facebook page?

And so, why has this guy didn't lost his right, but Alex Jones has lost his Facebook page?
You would need to ask facebook.

Maybe Facebook doesn't care about hate speech. But only attacks Truthers. If another mass shooting comes from Facebook or other social media platforms. That it will show that they just hate Alex Jones for something else.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.
People who are in committed relationships are much less likely to transmit STDs. This bimbo advocated killing people over sex.
Not with homo males. It’s in the male nature to succumb to sexual advances. When the welcome advances come from other males the increase in sexual activity is exponential. Combine that with the injurious nature of the sex act utilized and it’s a recipe for exacerbated STD transmission.

He can just have it at the nearest Chick-fil-A.

Forum List

Back