US-based ‘death to gays’ preacher Steven Anderson has been banned from Australia

Anderson is hardly a Christian and the Aussies have a record of banning all types of extremists. What else would you have them do ?

Let him in and let him speak so you have an idea who his followers are. Banning only makes martyrs.
But if they let him in it opens the door to all sorts of trash. He is inciting violence, what else has he got to add ?

He isn't inciting anything. Isn't he saying LAWS should be passed that allow execution for homosexuality?
Yes. Thats it. Why would any country think him a suitable visitor ?

it's still not inciting. he's proposing to use the legal process to get his policies across.

If Australia is at the point where letting this guy in eventually results in a law like that getting passed, they have far worse issues already seething below the surface.
Arizona pastor: We could cure AIDS by Christmas if we stone homos to death

Not much calling for legislation here, These words gain traction on the feeble minded and there are consequences in that. SO here he is calling for Aussie citizens to be stoned to death to stop Aids.
If I was an Aussie gay man I would want my government to protect me from that. Thats what governments should do.

images

US ‘death to gays’ preacher Steven Anderson banned from Australia

The leader of Arizona’s fringe Faithful Word Baptist Church, who has called for the execution of gay people by stoning and openly celebrated the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse gay club, suffered another setback on his quest for a global expansion.

Anderson had planned on visiting Australia in November for a missionary trip to local baptist churches, but his visit was blocked by the country’s government.

In a YouTube video, he complained: “Basically, I’m banned from Australia. My ETA [visa] was denied by Australia. I’m not going to be permitted to enter the country.”

Great stuff. The Aussies are the 33rd country to tell this wretch that he isnt wanted. He was on a BBC doc last year and he is a real piece of shit.

So do they also ban Ambassadors from countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia?

What about average private citizens from those countries?
I suspect that they would if they were calling for Australians to be put to death. Why wouldnt they ?

Probably not. Virtue signaling Progs usually only have balls when going against Christians they know will not actually hurt them. When it comes to Muslims they kowtow as quick as they can.

They never talk back to their Muslim masters

Let him in and let him speak so you have an idea who his followers are. Banning only makes martyrs.
But if they let him in it opens the door to all sorts of trash. He is inciting violence, what else has he got to add ?

He isn't inciting anything. Isn't he saying LAWS should be passed that allow execution for homosexuality?

it's still not inciting. he's proposing to use the legal process to get his policies across.

If Australia is at the point where letting this guy in eventually results in a law like that getting passed, they have far worse issues already seething below the surface.

Not much calling for legislation here, These words gain traction on the feeble minded and there are consequences in that. SO here he is calling for Aussie citizens to be stoned to death to stop Aids.
If I was an Aussie gay man I would want my government to protect me from that. Thats what governments should do.

It never stops there. Stopping really bad speech leads to eventually stopping peckish speech.

The US right now is a prime example of that with the deplatforming of anyone not a progressive.

But of course fascist fuckwads like you see that as a feature, not a bug.

It never stops there. Stopping really bad speech leads to eventually stopping peckish speech.

The US right now is a prime example of that with the deplatforming of anyone not a progressive.

You are off with the fairies now. The job of government is to keep the people safe. Thats what they have done.

You are off with the fairies now. The job of government is to keep the people safe. Thats what they have done.

Figures this concept comes from a Nanny State twat like you.

Harm doesn't happen until someone does something, or threatens a specific person directly.

Figures this concept comes from a Nanny State twat like you.

Harm doesn't happen until someone does something, or threatens a specific person directly.
So why is the US banning all these muslims ? Shouldnt you hear what they have to say ?

There can't be much more than 2 million Muslims in the UK holding similar views.

I sure don't see Tammy wanting to keep them out of the UK. All he wants to do is protect their right to rape children.

Anderson had planned on visiting Australia in November for a missionary trip to local baptist churches, but his visit was blocked by the country’s government.

In a YouTube video, he complained: “Basically, I’m banned from Australia. My ETA [visa] was denied by Australia. I’m not going to be permitted to enter the country.”

Great stuff. The Aussies are the 33rd country to tell this wretch that he isnt wanted. He was on a BBC doc last year and he is a real piece of shit.
What are the limits on free speech in Australia? Is it legal to use fighting words on the internet there?

In the US, technically that isn't protected by the Constitution, at least per originalist interpretation, but I doubt that the government would realistically feel a need to waste time policing that.

Forum List

Back