Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Who cares? Just appreciate the fact you are safe again.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.
That would be great to see. But they do have aright to protect their business.

If you don’t care then don’t comment... it’s pretty simple

Who cares? At least he's safe from the queer killer now.

Who cares? At least he's safe from the queer killer now.
Right... so why are you still talking then?

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

Why would this Man of God want to go there in the first place ?

Yeah... don't kill them. Just push them back in the closet and lock them in it for good.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.
Also homosexuals and bisexuals make up the majority of serial killers.

Homosexual Serial Killers
Screenshot_20190713-121013.png

If economic times went bad would any person give up a percentage of their own more then lost already including medicine to help children? In affect that may mean your own life may be jeapordized at a higher percentage. This is what we talk about a lot. It is doing though.

After the bill was paid.
The venue was wrong. No corporation wants links to idiots like those. They should try to meet in their church.

They got Cracker Barrels in Wales?

Who knew

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.
Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

After the bill was paid.

I would have told them before the bill was paid so they could dine and dash and be arrested...

Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

I'm sure there are a lot of things they may not want.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.

Forum List

Back