Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.
Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
I think that this guy is really a shill for the Globalist.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Louis Farrakhan over hate speech
People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
Tennessee public accommodations laws have no provision for bigots and racists – businesses open to the general public are free to not serve bigots and racists in that state.

Public Accommodations

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ – and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives; conservatives are at liberty to harbor feelings of bigotry and hate concerning gay Americans, but conservatives are not at liberty to act on their bigoty and hate, when conservatives do it’s perfectly appropriate for business owners to refuse to accommodate hateful, bigoted conservatives.

Individuals such as Sarah Sanders are refused service because of their advocacy of bigotry and hate, not because they’re conservative – although purveyors of bigotry and hate are indeed conservative.

When our Victorian Age Part Two passes, people will laugh heartily at folks like you.

I hope I live long enough to see it--and to see people peer strangely at posts like this, like we look at chastity belts now.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.
That would be great to see. But they do have aright to protect their business.

Where was that "right" when a christian baker simply didn't want to make a cake that would contain a morally offensive message on it? And what is Cracker Barrel protecting their business from, patrons meeting there to eat and talk or from SJWs like you who like The Home Depot, would be attacked and boycotted and protested against to try to ruin them just fer allowing people the freedom to meet and eat and freedom of thought by balless weasels like you?
Calm down. I'm hardly an SJW.

I wish the baker had baked the damn cake. When the baker didn't bake the damn cake, I wish the customers had just gone somewhere else.

As I clearly explained in my post, I wish Cracker Barrel had not kicked these people out. Maybe you should read my first post again.

You're fighting a ghost here.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

Why would this Man of God want to go there in the first place ?

Maybe he gets hungry like the rest of us?
Because it is a public place where people used to be able to meet freely w/o others intruding in their business?

TOO FUNNY: For years, gays abhorred the practice of being shunned and driven into hiding underground to meet, and now that finally they are being more widely accepted, what is the first thing they do? Shun anyone who disagrees with them and drive them out of the public arena into hiding underground.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.
Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

But isn't this whole thread here just another form of hate and intolerance? After all, Gays have made it apparent that now, out of the closest, they do not intend to just move on with their lives, but to use it as an activist attempt to promote and spread homosexuality throughout our society, schools and institutions by actually POPULARIZING it? I mean, gayness is even showing up in most all movies and TV shows now, right down to the new Roseanne show (The Connors). It is like Hollywood is telling us queers are as common as pancakes and honey.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.

That is good because the entire idea of "homosexual marriage" is just another fraud, one of the new pretend laws foisted upon an ignorant public. Most people do not know that the terms "marriage" and "spouse" actually have long held legal definitions within the United States Code:

marriage.png

As such, all homosexual marriages are ILLEGAL under federal law regardless of what the states say. But, hell, who cares about the Law anymore?

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.

Where was that "right" when a christian baker simply didn't want to make a cake that would contain a morally offensive message on it? And what is Cracker Barrel protecting their business from, patrons meeting there to eat and talk or from SJWs like you who like The Home Depot, would be attacked and boycotted and protested against to try to ruin them just fer allowing people the freedom to meet and eat and freedom of thought by balless weasels like you?

I wish the baker had baked the damn cake. When the baker didn't bake the damn cake, I wish the customers had just gone somewhere else.

As I clearly explained in my post, I wish Cracker Barrel had not kicked these people out. Maybe you should read my first post again.

Mac, open your eyes. I wasn't even addressing you.

After the bill was paid.

Mac, open your eyes. I wasn't even addressing you.
Sorry, not enough coffee yet.

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.

I'm sure there are a lot of things they may not want.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.
They planned to hold a hate meeting. They were not regular customers.

It is only hate if you hate what they are meeting about. And does CB have a publicly posted rule that only regular customers there can meet? Lastly, I know you live in shoddy England, but here in America, we are supposed to have this:

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 4.19.57 AM.png

Funny how the Left uses that every chance they can to beat others over their heads to protect THEIR interests, then deny it for others.

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

So then, that must apply to members of Congress and especially those many of Hollywood who have called for the death and/or assassination of Trump, the GOP or conservatives in general?

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.

To reiterate: U.S. Law----

marriage.png

All gay marriage is federally invalid.

After the bill was paid.

I don't think the baker should have baked the cake if they didn't want to. I don't think Cracker Barrel should have served this group if they didn't want to.

If economic times went bad would any person give up a percentage of their own more then lost already including medicine to help children? In affect that may mean your own life may be jeapordized at a higher percentage. This is what we talk about a lot. It is doing though.
Umm....ok...

After the bill was paid.

I don't think the baker should have baked the cake if they didn't want to. I don't think Cracker Barrel should have served this group if they didn't want to.
I certainly agree in principle. This would at just be an alternate way to keep the drama down and still make a point.

In the bakery case, the customers chose to move forward legally, and I wish they hadn't. If this religious guy does the same, I'd feel the same way.

It's a no-win situation when so many people are one inch away from completely losing their shit.

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ –
Of course they are ideas! Everything begins on the plane of ideas before it can take shape in reality! The very fact that we can even discuss and define them means that they have a cognitive form. Both of these things begin with the idea that you are more attracted to or part of your same sex.

and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives.
While promoting the murder of people because of their sexual identity is an unsupportable one; what are they talking about, going out and serially murdering people,? apparently it is MORE than not ridiculous to not only disagree with some people who have different views but to bar their even meeting peaceably in public places, as Cracker Barrel has just shown.

Tennessee public accommodations laws have no provision for bigots and racists – businesses open to the general public are free to not serve bigots and racists in that state.

Public Accommodations

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ – and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives; conservatives are at liberty to harbor feelings of bigotry and hate concerning gay Americans, but conservatives are not at liberty to act on their bigoty and hate, when conservatives do it’s perfectly appropriate for business owners to refuse to accommodate hateful, bigoted conservatives.

Individuals such as Sarah Sanders are refused service because of their advocacy of bigotry and hate, not because they’re conservative – although purveyors of bigotry and hate are indeed conservative.

If a restaurant or a store doesn't want my business because I'm a conservative, I won't go there.

That is where you differ from a leftist. If a business didn't want your business as a liberal, they would form a protest of your store, an internet boycott, then file legal action against you.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

It is only hate if you hate what they are meeting about. And does CB have a publicly posted rule that only regular customers there can meet? Lastly, I know you live in shoddy England, but here in America, we are supposed to have this:

View attachment 269285
Funny how the Left uses that every chance they can to beat others over their heads to protect THEIR interests, then deny it for others.
You have a strange definition of hate. They call for the execution of certain people.People who are blameless.I grant you there is a measure of craziness there but it is still offensive.
And then they want to assemble in a public place where decent people are eating. That is not on.
I dont really see the connection with the bakers.

View attachment 269285
You have a strange definition of hate. They call for the execution of certain people.People who are blameless.I grant you there is a measure of craziness there but it is still offensive.
And then they want to assemble in a public place where decent people are eating. That is not on.
I dont really see the connection with the bakers.

Hey Tommy when's the last time you were at a Cracker Barrel?

Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ –
Of course they are ideas! Everything begins on the plane of ideas before it can take shape in reality! The very fact that we can even discuss and define them means that they have a cognitive form. Both of these things begin with the idea that you are more attracted to or part of your same sex.

and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives.
While promoting the murder of people because of their sexual identity is an unsupportable one; what are they talking about, going out and serially murdering people,? apparently it is MORE than not ridiculous to not only disagree with some people who have different views but to bar their even meeting peaceably in public places, as Cracker Barrel has just shown.
He did not call for the "murder" of homos. Fundemental Baptists preach and believe the entire Bible...and so they often will preach that if we lived under a righteous and Godly government..practicing homosexuality would warrant the death penalty. These churches also are notoriously hostile to our current governmental system...so they usually don't even go for 501 c status...let alone petition the government to kill homos. And they also mostly hate Trump. It's just the pastor stating the biblical position on homosexuality. Which is...practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

Forum List

Back