Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.

So you afraid a gay dude might rape you.
To me it is just stop forcing the taxpayer and general medical insurance to pay for the sexual disease medication and anything related. Pretty fair.

So you think just let it spread and let the chips fall where they may.
The behavior you defend is responsible for the spread.

What behavior am I defending?

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.

So you afraid a gay dude might rape you.
To me it is just stop forcing the taxpayer and general medical insurance to pay for the sexual disease medication and anything related. Pretty fair.

So you think just let it spread and let the chips fall where they may.
The behavior you defend is responsible for the spread.

What behavior am I defending?
Injurious promiscuous sex.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.

Wow there goes all of their Muslim business.

Jo

Half a dozen Hollywood celebs called for the assault, arson, kidnapping or murder of the President and I'm sure Crack Barrel would be tickled pink (no pun intended) if they entered the establishment so what is this all about? Can CB legally take away a person's 1st Amendment right to free speech? The crazy left is calling for the murder of newborn humans, assaulting old men for wearing a MAGA hat, denying service to innocent government workers and shooting at republican baseball players but the left is hysterical about an obscure reverend's opinion of drag queens. It was Hollywood democrats that blacklisted their own and they blamed it on a republican senator. Will they legalize blacklisting if a handful of shrieking drag queens feel threatened by a man of the Cloth?

The disease comes naturally to the xian mind. Fritts should go into rehab and won't be the last religious psycho to cause trouble. Go CB.

The policeman as the symbol for the super ego, the schizoid either-or geometry of Fritts's tortured mind becomes a two-headed nazi monster striving for pure form in a fight to the death for pure prestige. In a war twixt truth and truth, inside the mind of the scapegoated victim the bible becomes one of the most dangerous self-glossing literatures on the planet.

The policeman as the symbol for the super ego, the schizoid either-or geometry of Fritts's tortured mind becomes a two-headed nazi monster striving for pure form in a fight to the death for pure prestige. In a war twixt truth and truth, inside the mind of the scapegoated victim the bible becomes one of the most dangerous self-glossing literatures on the planet.
But if you consider the framing of linoleum tiles vs deciduous plantation clouds, usurpation and buttfucking commence.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.

Well, I dont think the guy is really banned from Cracker Barrel. He can probably stop into one anytime and buy lunch or dinner without issue but In this case the owner of the company obviously has a problem with him using the place to promote religious views that may not be personally acceptible. I would say I have to support Cracker Barrels decision.
It's not that far removed from a Baker of wedding cakes who says he refuses to bake a cake for a homosexual couple. In both cases the ownership of a business are following their convictions. Nothing wrong with that in either case.

I don't like seeing people banned. We should communicate, and not be consumed with hate. Why act like those you despise?

I would like to have seen the manager tell the church members at the table that all proceeds from their lunch would be contributed to a local gay & lesbian non-profit.

After the bill was paid.

Well, I dont think the guy is really banned from Cracker Barrel. He can probably stop into one anytime and buy lunch or dinner without issue but In this case the owner of the company obviously has a problem with him using the place to promote religious views that may not be personally acceptible. I would say I have to support Cracker Barrels decision.
It's not that far removed from a Baker of wedding cakes who says he refuses to bake a cake for a homosexual couple. In both cases the ownership of a business are following their convictions. Nothing wrong with that in either case.
Except the hypocritical homofascist agenda supports this refusal but sues the baker.

Forum List

Back