Nurse Jackie:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Anyone watch it?

Season Six just ended and it may be said this program is an entertaining but intensely realistic and informative view of the descent into drug addiction and the insidious effect it has on the personality. Extremely realistic with no melodramatic nonsense.

Anyone watch it?

Season Six just ended and it may be said this program is an entertaining but intensely realistic and informative view of the descent into drug addiction and the insidious effect it has on the personality. Extremely realistic with no melodramatic nonsense.

i do....i think next season will be it....i cant see how she can go on....her nursing career seems to be shot now....

Anyone watch it?

i do....i think next season will be it....i cant see how she can go on....her nursing career seems to be shot now....
It does leave quite a bit to think about.

The writers of this series, along with Edie Falco's very convincing performance, have done an amazing job of delineating the addictive personality and its gradual descent. In fact the portrayal is so convincing I'm inclined to wonder just how familiar Edie Falco actually is with that destructive phenomenon.

So we are left to wonder: One thing that comes quickly to mind is the load of pills Jackie was busted with. They easily will be traced to the hospital which leaves her with two choices; to inform on Eddie, the guy who truly loves and cares about her, or to say she stole them which ensures a prison sentence. A classic trap.

Anyone watch it?

It does leave quite a bit to think about.

The writers of this series, along with Edie Falco's very convincing performance, have done an amazing job of delineating the addictive personality and its gradual descent. In fact the portrayal is so convincing I'm inclined to wonder just how familiar Edie Falco actually is with that destructive phenomenon.

So we are left to wonder: One thing that comes quickly to mind is the load of pills Jackie was busted with. They easily will be traced to the hospital which leaves her with two choices; to inform on Eddie, the guy who truly loves and cares about her, or to say she stole them which ensures a prison sentence. A classic trap.

which will also shine negatively on the lady who runs the place.....

Forum List

Back