Nunes sues twitter for 250 million shadow ban lawsuit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nunes Sues Twitter For $250 Million In "Shadow Ban" Lawsuit
The suit accuses the social media giant of "shadow-banning conservatives," including himself, in order to influence the 2018 US elections through the systematic censorship of certain opinions - while "ignoring" multiple lawful complaints of abusive behavior.

LMFAo , we are letting you trash bag fks do what you want we gave you the rope and man you are hanginng yourselves faster than a freshly caught buck!! You stupid sobs omfg!!
FKN hypocrites try taking everyone's speech twitter, facebook, etc these fkn message boards they are just like twitter if they weren't like some of the MODS on here .

They wouldn't say to you post something from infowars again and it will get deleted or moved. WTF is that again oh it''s censorship WHY IN THE FK do you think I put everything into CONSPIRACY MYSELF NOW!! LOL but I actually enjoy placing them there now it's my own space..................

Nunes has really been particularly stupid the last couple weeks. Has he fallen off the wagon?

Nunes Sues Twitter For $250 Million In "Shadow Ban" Lawsuit
The suit accuses the social media giant of "shadow-banning conservatives," including himself, in order to influence the 2018 US elections through the systematic censorship of certain opinions - while "ignoring" multiple lawful complaints of abusive behavior.

LMFAo , we are letting you trash bag fks do what you want we gave you the rope and man you are hanginng yourselves faster than a freshly caught buck!! You stupid sobs omfg!!
FKN hypocrites try taking everyone's speech twitter, facebook, etc these fkn message boards they are just like twitter if they weren't like some of the MODS on here .

They wouldn't say to you post something from infowars again and it will get deleted or moved. WTF is that again oh it''s censorship WHY IN THE FK do you think I put everything into CONSPIRACY MYSELF NOW!! LOL but I actually enjoy placing them there now it's my own space..................

Kobach is showing that he is a nut. There is no right to free speech on twitter and Facebook. They are not government entities and they can do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back