Nunes sues Twitter, some users, seeks over $250M alleging anti-conservative 'shadow bans,' smears

This is now the second lie I’ve caught you in just in this one post alone.
The 5 million-plus Americans who’ve seen their health plans canceled thanks to ObamaCare will be joined by millions more this year — because the Affordable Care Act makes their employer-provided policies illegal, as well.
Less than a million, uh snowflake?

Another 25 million ObamaCare victims
How many years has the ACA been in effect? I have had employer-provided health insurance this entire time. I didn't lose my insurance.

I don't normally partake in ad hominem's, but WTF are you doing quoting Betsy MacCaughey?

I had employer sponsored insurance all of my life until the week Commie Care went into effect. That's when my employer canceled it.

Host: In your letter you said you accepted their recommendation.
Trump: Yes, but I was going to fire him anyway. Then when I decided to do it, I thought to myself, you know this Russia thing and Trump. It was a made up excuse by the Democrats for losing an election that they should have won.
Host: Are you angry with Mr Comey because of the investigation?
Trump: I just wanted somebody that was competent.
Now you're trying to spin it. You know exactly what I was talking about.

Spinning it is offering an opinion. Printing exactly what was said is not spinning anything.

So your position is, if something didn’t happen to you, it didn’t happen? :uhh:

Ten million Americans lost their health insurance. And what’s amazing is that wasn’t even the worst part. The worst part is that White House emails showed that MaObama knew that’s exactly what would happen while he was touring the nation adamantly declaring “if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance”.
You haven't proven this. You quoted a psycho-bitch who didn't provide any citations in here article.
I quoted a "psycho-bitch"? Really? Care to tell us who? You are terribly confused the last few days.

I quoted a "psycho-bitch"? Really? Care to tell us who? You are terribly confused the last few days.
I already said her name. Go back and read it.
Ohhhh...Betsy MacCaughey. The reporter you never heard of before I posted that link. Yeah, it’s always funny how you attempt to discredit people you’ve never heard of when their information proves you wrong.

You mean like Hillary and the DNC did when they funneled money through her lawyer to pay Steele for that phony dossier? And then he got some of his information from the Russian government? And then they took that foreign complied document to a FISA court and got a surveillance warrant on Trump's people?
That dossier was started by a republican.
Wrong.

Forum List

Back