Nunes sues Twitter, some users, seeks over $250M alleging anti-conservative 'shadow bans,' smears

You mean like Hillary and the DNC did when they funneled money through her lawyer to pay Steele for that phony dossier? And then he got some of his information from the Russian government? And then they took that foreign complied document to a FISA court and got a surveillance warrant on Trump's people?
That dossier was started by a republican.

So your position is, if something didn’t happen to you, it didn’t happen? :uhh:

Ten million Americans lost their health insurance. And what’s amazing is that wasn’t even the worst part. The worst part is that White House emails showed that MaObama knew that’s exactly what would happen while he was touring the nation adamantly declaring “if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance”.
You haven't proven this. You quoted a psycho-bitch who didn't provide any citations in here article.

It did? You mean I watched it twice and never heard that? Okay, then tell us the time stamp on that video when he said that. It will save us wasted time watching it again.
I'm sorry, I blew it. That wasn't the video I was referring to. This is the one...

...about 1:00 minute in...

Once again, didn't even check out your own link. He never said he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And again, he spoke of Rosenstein's recommendation to fire Comey and that he wanted to do it long before he did.

You mean like Hillary and the DNC did when they funneled money through her lawyer to pay Steele for that phony dossier? And then he got some of his information from the Russian government? And then they took that foreign complied document to a FISA court and got a surveillance warrant on Trump's people?
That dossier was started by a republican.

Irrelevant. The Republican didn't pay for it. The Republican didn't use it to get a surveillance warrant. The Republican didn't lie to a FISA court.

Once again, didn't even check out your own link. He never said he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And again, he spoke of Rosenstein's recommendation to fire Comey and that he wanted to do it long before he did.
He said it one minute into the video. If you didn't see it, then you don't know what you are talking about. And if you don't know what you are talking about, why are you responding?

And it begins. I predict this will be just the first of a flood of lawsuits against these internet media companies. They brought it on themselves.

California GOP Rep. Devin Nunes filed a major lawsuit seeking $250 million in compensatory damages and $350,000 in punitive damages against Twitter and a handful of its users on Monday, accusing the social media site of "shadow-banning conservatives" including himself to influence the 2018 elections, systematically censoring opposing viewpoints and totally "ignoring" lawful complaints of repeated abusive behavior.

In a complaint filed in Virginia state court on Monday, obtained by Fox News, Nunes said Twitter was guilty of "knowingly hosting and monetizing content that is clearly abusive, hateful and defamatory – providing both a voice and financial incentive to the defamers – thereby facilitating defamation on its platform."

Although federal law ordinarily exempts services like Twitter from defamation liability, Nunes' suit said the platform has taken such an active role in curating and banning content that it should face liability like any other organization that defames.

"Twitter created and developed the content at issue in this case by transforming false accusations of criminal conduct, imputed wrongdoing, dishonesty and lack of integrity into a publicly available commodity used by unscrupulous political operatives and their donor/clients as a weapon," Nunes' legal team wrote. "Twitter is 'responsible' for the development of offensive content on its platform because it in some way specifically encourages development of what is offensive about the content."
Can't go anywhere, Twitter is a private company and can refuse service to whomever they please.

You kids probably should have baked those gay wedding cakes, then you might have a leg to stand on.
If they are acting as editors, then they can be sued for their content.

That's the bottom line.

No they cannot. They have the right to refuse service to anyone. Nunes should be forced to pay all of Twitter's legal bills.
And send money to his poor cow.

He said it one minute into the video. If you didn't see it, then you don't know what you are talking about. And if you don't know what you are talking about, why are you responding?

Host: In your letter you said you accepted their recommendation.
Trump: Yes, but I was going to fire him anyway. Then when I decided to do it, I thought to myself, you know this Russia thing and Trump. It was a made up excuse by the Democrats for losing an election that they should have won.
Host: Are you angry with Mr Comey because of the investigation?
Trump: I just wanted somebody that was competent.

Host: In your letter you said you accepted their recommendation.
Trump: Yes, but I was going to fire him anyway. Then when I decided to do it, I thought to myself, you know this Russia thing and Trump. It was a made up excuse by the Democrats for losing an election that they should have won.
Host: Are you angry with Mr Comey because of the investigation?
Trump: I just wanted somebody that was competent.
Now you're trying to spin it. You know exactly what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back