Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

Trump is not rich. His children have lost the family fortune Trump inherited from his father. Trump is facing almost 1 bilion dollars in judgements. He must pay 500 plus million to New York. And it looks like hes in several other lawsuits where he's going to give up huge cash, namely the suit filed by the Capitol police. That's going to be another several hundred million dollar judgement. You worship a false prophet. It's that simple.
Trump sucks. Genocide Joe is exponentially worse.

All this because God's prophetic 7s convergences on President Trump's return to the White House, and yes, of course those democrats have done every single evil, wicked, criminal, and pathetic thing they could do to Trump to stop God.

They keep battling God because they know they must vacate the White House in 2024, and hand over all that sweet tax-payer distribution power to President Trump.

All this because God prophetic 7s convergence on President Trump's return to the White House, and yes, of course those democrats have done every single evil, wicked, criminal, and pathetic thing they could do to Trump to stop God.

They keep batting God because they know they must vacate the White House in 2024, and hand over all that sweet tax-payer distribution power to President Trump.
If you can't see that Trump is Satans tool, you don't want to.

Biden made his voters take a deadly and FDA unapproved covid vaccine, speaking of Satan...
No Biden did not. And that vaccine was started by trump. I took it and still live.

so you get a vaccine from a president you call Satan... :abgg2q.jpg:
I got a vaccine that was made by doctors. The hydroxichloroquine and ivermectin Trump wanted us to try, I refused.

Let's just cut to the chase. What conclusion are you looking to come to?

7. Trump’s second presidential victory has a 7s “Return” in the template. Just as his initial presidential victory had a 7s in the template.

Isn't it just remarkable how God is so orderly in everything He does? What a blessing, the trump sounds for Jubilee.

crossbody the number of your antichrist is 666.

First of all exists nothing what I personally could call "anti-Christ" - because no one is able to undo what god had done. And second is this number wrongly translated as far as I know. I heard it is another number.

And for sure exist anti-Christians - but "unfortunatelly" not all of them have a bad or evil motivation but suffer a lack of spirtuality, experience and/or knowledge. So there exist no automatism what to do in such cases. To subsummize something only under one number and to say "this is it" is only a delusion on its own. 666 is a number - that's all. This number is sometimes used like a word, that's all. Human words describe something - but they are not this what they describe. Not so the creating word of god. When god speaks the word "light" it is light.

But let me make clear here: Donald Trump is no Christian! Sure I am not 100% sure but only 99.9 percent. Nevertheless this is clear to me. He makes votes, that's all. And he will use whatever story or symbols to get votes - true or untrue are totally unimportant for him.

Last edited:
First of all exists nothing what I personally could call "anti-Christ" - because no one is able to undo what god had done. And second is this number wrongly translated as far as I know. I heard it is another number.

And for sure exist anti-Christians - but "unfortunatelly" not all of them have a bad or evil motivation but suffer a lack of spirtuality, experience and/or knowledge. So there exist no automatism what to do in such cases. To subsummize something only under one number and to say "this is it" is only a delusion on its own. 666 is a number - that's all. This number is sometimes used like a word, that's all. Human words describe something - but they are not this what they describe. Not so the creating word of god. When god speaks the word "light" it is light.

But let me make clear here: Donald Trump is no Christian! Sure I am not 100% sure but only 99.9 percent. Nevertheless this is clear to me. He makes votes, that's all. And he will use whatever story or symbols to get votes - true or untrue are totally unimportant for him.
your participation is appreciated

Forum List

Back