Nuke Israel

Arie-Yampuler.jpg

377408_10151485543992818_1420287574_n.jpg

:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xa_c513As]Jew Scream: Punk Jews - YouTube[/ame]
eots you have stolen our english november 5th 1605 gunpowder plot rhyme and put 9/11 in its place

the english 1605 plot just MIGHT have been a frame up by the KIng James Govt against the Papist catholix; the gunpowder was put in such a damp place it could not have worked.

And guy fawkes was not really more than a fall guy, tho he was hung drawn and quartered; our exotic multi torture of choice at the time

i like your posts and graphix skills

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xa_c513As]Jew Scream: Punk Jews - YouTube[/ame]
eots you have stolen our english november 5th 1605 gunpowder plot rhyme and put 9/11 in its place

the english 1605 plot just MIGHT have been a frame up by the KIng James Govt against the Papist catholix; the gunpowder was put in such a damp place it could not have worked.

And guy fawkes was not really more than a fall guy, tho he was hung drawn and quartered; our exotic multi torture of choice at the time

Israel is too chicken to attack Iran

I doubt seriously that Iran will ever nuke Israel. Just ain't gonna happen. There's more chance of some nasty rich arabs buying one from NKorea, Pakistan or even an old nuke from the Soviet Union's vanishing stockpile.
I totally agree

especially pakistan where they are creating lots of smaller nukes which could be stolen by khomaniacs and transported anywhere

yes unless they can con america into doing it for them they will not take on a formidble nation like Iran and will just stick to shooting fish in a barrel
what the zionist thieves are doing is wiping palestine off the map

while whining about iran wiping them off the map which is just rhetoric and nothing else

actually israel would never have existed without iran's help

iran put israel back on the map all those 2500 years ago when they had been exiled to babylon

even paid for the jewish temple to be rebuilt in jerusalem

Last edited:
yes unless they can con america into doing it for them they will not take on a formidble nation like Iran and will just stick to shooting fish in a barrel

while whining about iran wiping them off the map which is just rhetoric and nothing else

iran put israel back on the map all those 2500 years ago when they had been exiled to babylon

What Arabs tried to do is wipe Israel off the map. They were humiliated. Time to face the music and move on. Or don't. Who the fuck cares. Israel will continue succeeding and moving forward.

Israelis are fearless but not stupid. If an attack is necessary they are totally ready for it, with or without help from anybody. Everything that is happening today with the sanctions to prevent the Israelis from striking. I think there has been enough warnings on Iran for Israelis to get "permission" before they strike.

No, you just can't read and understand English at the same time.

I think that they have or will soon have nukes, that any attack on Iran should be retaliatory, not pre-emptive, and that islam is for cowards who beat up women.
Instead of masturbating to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, go buy yourself a vibrator.

I've already said that I don't think that Iran will nuke Israel, ever. So now you can go back to using your anal vibrator while you dry your hair with a faggot hairdryer.
Ha ha ha. Are you an equal opportunity hater or do you just hate Jews more than the others. My hunch is the latter. By the way what are you? Some piece of shit trailer trash skank?

I agree that Iran will not use a nuclear bomb on Israel----HOWEVER-----it is a fact that Iran is intent on its ambition to DESTROY ISRAEL FOR THE GLORY OF ISLAM and for ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM

guy, guy. Poke him in the eye, Put him on the bonfire, And there let him die ...
but he ...guy fawkes was quite possibly innocent!

better henry 8th or Thatcher or Bush or Cheney or Neten Yahoo/Liebermann etc etc etc

and Khamenei and the ayatoilets.........lets be fair who we burn here

Last edited:

Israelis are fearless but not stupid. If an attack is necessary they are totally ready for it, with or without help from anybody. Everything that is happening today with the sanctions to prevent the Israelis from striking. I think there has been enough warnings on Iran for Israelis to get "permission" before they strike.
i just dont think the israelis alone can do more than delay Iran or worse they will just stir up all the iran hornets even worse

and that's what the IDF and intelligence wallahs think too....most of them anyway

only regime change will really help and that has to come from within iran

if IDF or anyone could truly put those facilities permanently out of use I would support it, but iran has the talent and know how to build nukes if it wants to

Last edited:

What Arabs tried to do is wipe Israel off the map. They were humiliated. Time to face the music and move on. Or don't. Who the fuck cares. Israel will continue succeeding and moving forward.
is neten yahoo and liebermafia forward in yhour eyes?

Instead of masturbating to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, go buy yourself a vibrator.

I've already said that I don't think that Iran will nuke Israel, ever. So now you can go back to using your anal vibrator while you dry your hair with a faggot hairdryer.
Ha ha ha. Are you an equal opportunity hater or do you just hate Jews more than the others. My hunch is the latter. By the way what are you? Some piece of shit trailer trash skank?

I think all religions are completely douche, with an extra large slice for Islam.

They were too chicken to take out nuke sites in two other countries too. They sub-contracted those jobs to the Eskimo Air Force.

They were too chicken to take out nuke sites in two other countries too. They sub-contracted those jobs to the Eskimo Air Force.
true hossy but iran is a whole lot more difficult than single sites in Iraq or Syria

for sure it could and may well try but it's a bit above their capability. I think

true hossy but iran is a whole lot more difficult than single sites in Iraq or Syria

for sure it could and may well try but it's a bit above their capability. I think
I will stake my claim that the IAF is more than qualified to do the job.

Forum List

Back