Nuke Israel

Not everyone who dislikes Israel or its policies is Muslim. Funny lame comeback though :lol:. You're gonna end up using that for the next hundred times. :lol: I predict so.

Nah, but only muslim animals call for the destruction of a country and burn flags. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of stupid things Muslims do that others don't

what a disgusting religion !!

:lol::lol::lol: like the recent Nazi protests in Hungary? They burned Israeli flags.
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Posting your stupid website means nothing, quit advertising your hard work..Ha Ha Ha! This guy thinks he's victorious.

Thick as well as daft.

It would stop the continuous battle for that patch of cat litter, and let's face it, Iran's bomb(s) aren't going to be **** and span.

Haha, you think Iran would be as stupid to use dirty bombs ?

If one dirty bomb comes into Israel, Tehran would turn into a nuclear desert

What if they sneak one in and you can't tell where it came from? I doubt seriously that they'll openly shoot a nuke at Israel on a missile. And a plane wouldn't make it. So you gonna nuke them anyways, even if you don't know who made it (since it's blown up)? :dunno:

Bulllshit website. Doesn't take a genius to see that. At first second glance I noticed your site and sites you surf all day. Lame

the rapist pig was known to laugh as he severed heads and handed out the captive women to his friends------just as al husseini giggled when he visited Auschwitz
There is a painting drawn by artist who had been around him. That piece is in a Museum in Turkey. Anyone looking at him won't be able to tell if it's a filthy Saudi Arabian gorrilla he's looking at or a human. Do not look at the paintings today, he was hedious.

Bulllshit website. Doesn't take a genius to see that. At first second glance I noticed your site and sites you surf all day. Lame
Well, Baghdad Bob, since we all know how the Muslims hate the Jews and how anti-Semitism has grown because so many of them immigrated to Europe (one would think they would not want to breathe the same air as the Infidels there, but I guess the benefits are too great), it is very believable that something like this is going on. I guess Bob wants us to think that the Muslims in Europe are as pure as the driven snow and wouldn't harm a hair on a Jewish person.
Muslims tied to violence directed at Jews in France - Washington Times

When your cornered with a neo nazi website bring up a opinion article from weeks ago. Ha Ha bravo. Bravo

When your cornered with a neo nazi website bring up a opinion article from weeks ago. Ha Ha bravo. Bravo
The laugh's on you, Baghdad Bob, because we are quite aware when things are pulled up by your pals from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. One easy way to tell is to type a few words of the article in Google, and then see all the hate sites where that article appears. You can deny it or hide it or do whatever you want to do, but there is much more anti-Semitism going on in Europe because of your Muslim brethren. I am sure that many of the readers have noticed that Baghdad Bob had no comment when the Jew haters like him bring up articles from over two years ago, Why is that, Baghdad Bob? Do you have two sets of rules? What is a couple of weeks compared to an article which might be way over two years ago?

The laugh's on you, Baghdad Bob, because we are quite aware when things are pulled up by your pals from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. One easy way to tell is to type a few words of the article in Google, and then see all the hate sites where that article appears. You can deny it or hide it or do whatever you want to do, but there is much more anti-Semitism going on in Europe because of your Muslim brethren. I am sure that many of the readers have noticed that Baghdad Bob had no comment when the Jew haters like him bring up articles from over two years ago, Why is that, Baghdad Bob? Do you have two sets of rules? What is a couple of weeks compared to an article which might be way over two years ago?

That was a lame Zionist website you posted. :lol:

I doubt seriously that Iran will ever nuke Israel. Just ain't gonna happen. There's more chance of some nasty rich arabs buying one from NKorea, Pakistan or even an old nuke from the Soviet Union's vanishing stockpile.

Forum List

Back