Nuke Israel

You really are a dumb bunny if you think the Yenta is actually Jewish!!! Anyone on an anonymous message board can play around and pretend to be whatever religion they feel like being to fool the readers, but you are too stupid to realize that.
they can of course

but I swear I aint pretendin anything at all

I believe someone who claims to be a woman then claims to be a man in the same thread cannot really be taken seriously. It's a pity 'kvetch'.

angelicaT

you are new here;

hossy fly has been calling me a woman for ages but he is a good joker, so I humoured him a couple of times by pretending to be a yenta.

well i wish i was a woman sometimes and that i was not jewish but i am a jewish englishman

the zios here routinely harass anyone not zionist by identity slander over and over

as you will have read i got fed up with it and became serious, swearin in god's name i was what I said I was

and after that, too, you seriously dont believe me; that's not a joke, dear

if identity slandering lies attract you more than the honesty and integrity you demanded of me

then i have to reluctantly conclude from this and other posts that you are clearly biased on the zio side and not impartial or even handed as I hoped you might be.

so I will stop wasting precious energy treatin you differently...... very very sad

so kindly apologise ....i expected better from you; i really did

Last edited:
they can of course

but I swear I aint pretendin anything at all

I believe someone who claims to be a woman then claims to be a man in the same thread cannot really be taken seriously. It's a pity 'kvetch'.

angelicaT

you are new here; hossy fly has been calling me a woman for ages so I humoured him a couple of times.

the zios here routinely harass anyone not zionist by identity slander over and over

well i wish i was a woman sometimes and that i was not half jewish

you are clearly biased on the zio side and not impartial or even handed as I hoped you might be.

so I will stop wasting precious energy treatin you differently......sad

Hey, don't feel sad.

angelicaT

you are new here; hossy fly has been calling me a woman for ages so I humoured him a couple of times.

well i wish i was a woman sometimes and that i was not half jewish

you are clearly biased on the zio side and not impartial or even handed as I hoped you might be.

so I will stop wasting precious energy treatin you differently......sad

Hey, don't feel sad.
ok if you were joking but miss judged given the context..re read my edited post..it got under my skin

i will give you the benefit of the doubt

because i want to

Last edited:
kvetch----you are not jewish------there is no such thing as "jewish blood" -------if some relative of yours had some familial link to jews-----that fact does not make you jewish
You are a nazi based on your mindset ----and a peasant pig sty mucker based on your dismal lack of erudition

kvetch----you are not jewish------there is no such thing as "jewish blood" -------if some relative of yours had some familial link to jews-----that fact does not make you jewish
You are a nazi based on your mindset ----and a peasant pig sty mucker based on your dismal lack of erudition
thank you very very much for that sweet shabat message

however the govt of israel said they would welcome me to make aliyah just by hearing my full name

and you, scholar that thou art

do not have the power to overturn the female chauvinist kosher sou jewish rule that if your mum is jewish, as mine was, then jewish you are

whether you or I like it or not

my mum left oxford university briefly to do anti nazi wartime land girl peasant service mucking out pigs for england, but she didn't last long!

shabat shalom

Last edited:
still not a jew Kvetch. Lots of people who go to Israel and claim aliyah are not jews they simply claim to be jews. A friend of mine-----a neuroscientist from russia told me that most of the russians who migrated to Israel ---at that time---it was about 25 years ago------were not jews------they just got some falsified papers She was very concerned

still not a jew Kvetch. Lots of people who go to Israel and claim aliyah are not jews they simply claim to be jews. A friend of mine-----a neuroscientist from russia told me that most of the russians who migrated to Israel ---at that time---it was about 25 years ago------were not jews------they just got some falsified papers She was very concerned
that is very true and especially in ashkelon area where the rockets are bieng fired

they even have pig farms there

and the russkies vote for fascist lebermann

i'm researchin biafra to see if what you say is corroborated; so far not really

my beloved tibetan buddhist brother in law is here so have to break off

Forum List

Back