Hamas launches rockets into Israel

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by WOTN Editor

Dozens of rockets have been fired from the Gaza Strip into southern Israel, wounding several people, while Israeli warplanes have killed four Gaza terrorists in retaliation.

The Israeli military said at least 68 rockets and mortars struck southern Israel on Wednesday, damaging homes and wounding several foreign laborers working in... Hamas launches rockets into Israel - War On Terror News

Why not? They know our Child-in-Chief isn't going to do a single thing to punish them. :mad::mad:

Are you Jewish? Do you know anything about what happened? And I hope you weren't referring to Obama....if you were...you need major help.

Last edited:
I wish Israel would just develope a land to land missile----and shoot off one for every islamo nazi pig Kassam fired at here-------directly into the heart of Gaza city. It would seem to me that no one could object.

Obama is a strong pro Israel AIPAC supporter. Things don't look good for the Palestinian supporters in the USA no matter which candidate they elect for president.

AIPAC praises Obama's

Are you Jewish? Do you know anything about what happened? And I hope you weren't referring to Obama....if you were...you need major help.

It seems he was referring to Obama.

That's really odd. He must be a conservative who will use anything to ridicule Obama.

They are big and strong, and these Hamas cowards cover their stupid ugly faces with masks.

Forum List

Back