Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt/Politically Correct Society

I don't think anyone viewed it as a serious threat

He would have been locked up if they took him seriously, but there are lines you do not cross and even when joking, that is one of them.

Immie

I don't think we should have to foot the bill for a compentency exam/hearing to find the dude is too loony to prosecute.

Why not?

Liberals want us to foot the bill for just about everything else.

Immie

He would have been locked up if they took him seriously, but there are lines you do not cross and even when joking, that is one of them.

Immie

I don't think we should have to foot the bill for a compentency exam/hearing to find the dude is too loony to prosecute.

Why not?

Liberals want us to foot the bill for just about everything else.

Immie
and you support that?
or are you just trying to be cute?

I'd feel pretty secure in the knowledge that nobody would walk in off the street and shoot them, at any rate.

Horrors.

Kids learning to use a bow and arrow. How incredibly depraved.

I suppose you prefer they be taking lessons on how to correctly use a condom and spermicide?

I don't get emails from leftists with the latest lies, do you? I don't see the exact same leftist "story" repeated umpteen times in new threads here, do you? Whenever MSNBC comes up with a leftist spin to a story, I don't see it replicated on Google page after page after page of websites within an hour or so, do you?

you have never seen a Dean ,Chris or LaKota thread?.......

How could you possibly leave TDM out of that list?

Immie

i was saving her for the "People who never Lie" thread....:eusa_shhh:

There's a huge difference between a 12 year old and a 19 year old.

And no Nugent cannot say what he wants. Threatening the President should have landed his shit encrusted ass in jail.

Disagree - no one takes what he says seriously. How can you?
We don't jail people for being an attention whore.

Threatening the President is against the law.

Maybe liberals should've not supported a book on how to assinate bush? Huh?

Disagree - no one takes what he says seriously. How can you?
We don't jail people for being an attention whore.

Threatening the President is against the law.

I don't think anyone viewed it as a serious threat

How about this one...

"Jewish Times" Threatens Obama with Assassination and gets away with it

Atlanta Jewish Times Owner Gets Away with Threat to Assassinate President Obama

"You are Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu...give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies. Yes, you read...correctly. Order a hit on the president in order to preserve Israel's existence."

--Andrew B. Adler, Owner/Publisher, Atlanta Jewish Times, Jan. 13, 2012

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/284979-ajt.html

Question

If Ted Nugent opened a day care center and promised to run it in accordance with his values, how many conservatives here would have no second thoughts about dropping off their kids for the day?

Mugshot__TED-NUGENT.jpg

Isn't the whole underaged sex thing from an allegation by Courtney Love???

I heard that somewhere.

Question

If Ted Nugent opened a day care center and promised to run it in accordance with his values, how many conservatives here would have no second thoughts about dropping off their kids for the day?

Mugshot__TED-NUGENT.jpg

Contrary to what some may think, politics aside, Ted Nugent is not a stupid man. He's matured since his wild days in the seventies. If he was to open a day care center he'd be smart enough to hire qualified people to run it with qualified security guards and security cameras strategically located.

Yeah, I did. There's no sex offense that I can find. He said some obnoxious shit in interviews, and Courtney Love said she gave him a blow job when she was 12.

There's something wrong with you loons. I sincerely hope none of you ever gets a gun, and I dont' think our schools are safe as long as morons like you are walking around free. You're yet another good reason to guard our schools.

How you people get sucked into these troll threads is beyond me

some need a life

Forum List

Back