Nuclear Options Regarding Ukraine (Poll)

What responses do you support for Putin's possible action?

• Putin uses a "tactical nuke" on the Uke army in east Ukraine. NATO Action: No new response

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Putin uses a "tactical nuke" on the Uke army... Action: NATO uses tactical nuke on Russian troops

• Putin uses nuclear weapon on Kyiv. NATO action no new response

• Putin uses nuclear weapon on Kyiv. Action: NATO gives nuclear weapons to Ukraine

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
The shitstorm would be that no country has ever used a nuclear weapon against another country, since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Every civilized country in the world would turn against them, probably even China. Every nuclear arsenal in the world would go to its most ready condition, and things would get pretty damned tense. I can't even imagine what the repercussion to Russia would amount to, but they'd probably deny that it was a nuclear weapon they used. We do have satellites with sensors that tell us if a nuke goes off anywhere in the world.
Also the enrichment of the uranium will tell you where it came from…

Finland border and it willingness to join NATO is pissing Putin off, so he is that damn stupid to do it and will lose badly.

I believe Putin will blow the reactors in Ukraine and if he does then the World must kill him…

Let's hope the Russians aren't that stupid. destroying Ukrainian reactor sites would probably spread radioactive waste into Russia as well.

None of us are qualified or informed enough to be really accurate here

You can bet our people have war gamed this out and the response would be overwhelming and devastating.

It might only be a "conventional attack on all nuclear facilities...it might be a combination of nukes and conventional. But you can bet...and Putin can bet...it would be horrific.

The stupidity is the West's. Dmitri Medvedev has already said how it's going to be. www. for 'nuclear-free Dmitri Medvedev.'
\

You can bet our people have war gamed this out and the response would be overwhelming and devastating.

It might only be a "conventional attack on all nuclear facilities...it might be a combination of nukes and conventional. But you can bet...and Putin can bet...it would be horrific.
I do not believe the U.S. will use any form of Nuclear Device on Russia in retaliation because that is End Game.

Again, I believe Putin will detonate the largest reactor in the Ukraine and blame Neo - Nazis and then leave the region scared and radiated…

I support the "Putin doesn't use a nuclear weapon at all" action. I think there would be a shitstorm if he did.
Seriously.
WTF is with everyone and this nuclear shit.
Bunch of hyperventilating based on pure speculation and a desire to drag America into another quagmire.
I swear, some idiots seem to be wishing for it.

I'm more worried about this complete fucking disaster in the WH before anyone
I'm convinced that it is exactly because of that disaster that Putin just MIGHT think he can get away with a low-yield weapon to shock the world into backing off from their actions against Russia. In reality, it will make them pariahs forever.
Xi could well come for Taiwan for the same reason. There is no leader in the Oval Office. Oh, they both know the Tan Messiah is pulling the strings but they probably understand that he's a gutless POS and will NOT answer their atrocities.

I think we are as close to the use of nukes as we've been since the Cuban missile crisis. Putin lost a flagship of the fleet, named for Moscow, no less and he is going to want revenge.

Then mutual destruction it is. Thank you for playing.

Seriously.
Bunch of hyperventilating based on pure speculation and a desire to drag America into another quagmire.

I have to agree. It's like some have a death wish. :rolleyes:

NATO is as useless as the UN. :iagree:
That reality may be partly responsible for Putin's gambit. If he uses a LY device on a Ukrainian city or even a NATO base that is supplying weapons to Ukraine and NATO does not respond, then NATO ceases to exist.

Seriously.

Because the pandemic is over so we need something else to worry about, dammit!

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back