Nuclear Options Regarding Ukraine (Poll)

What responses do you support for Putin's possible action?

• Putin uses a "tactical nuke" on the Uke army in east Ukraine. NATO Action: No new response

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Putin uses a "tactical nuke" on the Uke army... Action: NATO uses tactical nuke on Russian troops

• Putin uses nuclear weapon on Kyiv. NATO action no new response

• Putin uses nuclear weapon on Kyiv. Action: NATO gives nuclear weapons to Ukraine

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
There are also places in the USA where you can legally have sex with animals. There is a lot of shit in the USA and fans of Ukrainian Nazis belong to this category of bastards of humanity.

The Jew was elected because people hated Poroshenko, leading the war against Donbass and the Jew promised to end it. The Jew cheated. "A useful Jew," as the German Nazis called such scoundrels.
Instead of Jews, the ukrainian nazis hate russians. Long before the start of the military operation. They need to hate someone.
But don't worry, they hate Jews too and don't hide it. When the Olympic Games began in Berlin in 1936, the Nazis suspended anti-Semitic propaganda for a while. Banderjvists will definitely return to it, do not doubt.
View attachment 689112

Oh there is ample reason to hate Russians. I mean the invaders are in their country.

The problem remains that Russia has been and continues to lie. They settled on the Nazi claims about day four of the invasion. First it was retaliation for a Ukrainian attack on Russia. Remember that?

Every day we heard a new lie. And the Nazi claim continues. More lies.

I will continue to oppose Russia because of their actions. Purely Imperial intentions.

It is probably wishful thinking. But I hope Ukraine wins. I hope Ukraine drives the invaders out. I consider it unlikely. But I hope it happens.

At this point fair would not be what I said before the war started. I said then that Russia should keep their naval base on the Crimea. Now. I think it would be fair for them to lose it.

But that isn’t what is going to hurt them in the long run. The economic isolation is what will hurt the most.

The Russian Aviation industry is approaching full collapse. It won’t be long before the only planes flying over Russia carrying passengers are Chinese. And there is no way out for Russia. Even if the war ended today. The Russian Aviation would take thirty years to even begin recovering.

They have a bunch of planes they can’t fly internationally anymore. Ever again really. Their certificates have been lost and would cost more than the plane is worth to get back.

They can’t afford to buy enough planes to replace them. Selling the planes would be virtually impossible as anyone who bought them would have to do the same stripped to the bones rebuild to get them flying again.

They can’t lease planes anymore since they stiffed the people who had given them credit. Nobody will do so again. Not for a long time to be sure.

Russian made aircraft don’t have the range to compete with Airbus or Boeing.

Decades of effort to get competitive in the international market lost. Gone in a few weeks of imperialist delusions from Putin.

Every day more Russians die. Every day any economic recovery moves another month down the road. Right now it will take more than ten years to get back to where they were in January. That will double before October.

The last Cold War ended with the collapse of the Soviet. Any bets on how this one ends? I’ll bet on the West. Not because we are the forces of good or anything. But because it is hard to do international trade when you can’t trade with anyone.

Russia is doomed. Even if they win in Ukraine. Only this time there is no Boris Yeltsin to give a good face to the next new Russia.

The Nazis don't need to be the majority in order to own the country. And it is enough to have the support of the state. And they had and have it in Ukraine. Just as Hitler's assault detachments carried out reprisals on the streets of Germany, with the connivance of the state, so the nationalist organizations of Ukraine dealt with the objectionable on the streets and institutions of Ukraine, including the courts and even the office of the president. Moreover, reprisals are unpunished, including murders. Those who are dissatisfied with this remain either silent or emigrate. Otherwise, intimidation by violence or violence itself, ending with the involvement of the state apparatus. The mass media of such a state provide an ideological justification for such actions and spread the Nazi ideology.
And the рharisee and hypocrites of the West declared this the heyday of democracy and freedom. Scum.
Must be why Joe Biden and his Nazi clan are arming Z to the hilt.

In Energodar, a terrorist attack at the Zaporozhye NPP was prevented
The authorities of the Zaporozhye region reported the arrest of saboteurs who were preparing a terrorist attack on the NPP

A group of Ukrainian saboteurs who were preparing a terrorist attack at the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant (ZAES) was detained in Energodar. This was reported by the RIA Novosti news agency with reference to local authorities.

According to preliminary data, the group planned to commit a terrorist attack during a visit to the station by a mission of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

The head of the administration of the Zaporozhye region, Vladimir Rogov, stressed that the detention of saboteurs "once again shows the terrorist nature of the Kiev regime."

He said its his and Ukraines. He never admitted shelling it. Said Russian military there.

Why doesnt Russia move away and stop taking a country that doesnt want them there.

Your outrage can end. Go the fuck home.

Forum List

Back