trump refuses to condemn Putin in call in to FOX

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What does Putin have on trump? Maybe trump wishes he could get away with what Putin is doing....banning independent media, jailing or killing political opponents, basically declaring himself president for life.

1649985129034.png

How would we know what Trump has to say since the progressive media doesn't want him to speak or post?

Are you now supporting Trump's right to free speech on all forms of media?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What does Putin have on trump? Maybe trump wishes he could get away with what Putin is doing....banning independent media, jailing or killing political opponents, basically declaring himself president for life.

JimH52 Refuses to tell truth in USMB post...

I saw that interview. Seems to me Trump is much more in tune with world politics and world leaders than the hapless, lost Biden could ever be. Trump was able to know who was evil and what to do to thwart their efforts. Trump, for example, opened up oil/gas exploration on Federal land which made US a net exporter. That limited the $$$ Putin was getting for his oil/gas which is Russia's main source of income. When Biden killed Trump's EOs it did not take long for Putin to see an opening and invade Ukraine.

Another post made by a leftist who ignores the numerus sanctions Trump and his administration put on Putin and Russia that hurt them including getting NATO members to pony up their share of the military support which the NATO Chief applauded Trump on that had helped NATO be stronger.

Trump isn't a friend of Russia at all you should stop being foolish.

"banning" etc... He was working on it and that's why he was voted out.

I saw that interview. Seems to me Trump is much more in tune with world politics and world leaders than the hapless, lost Biden could ever be. Trump was able to know who was evil and what to do to thwart their efforts. Trump, for example, opened up oil/gas exploration on Federal land which made US a net exporter. That limited the $$$ Putin was getting for his oil/gas which is Russia's main source of income. When Biden killed Trump's EOs it did not take long for Putin to see an opening and invade Ukraine.

Yeah, no ars versus this mess that Biden keeps wading deeper into.

It was on Biden's watch that Putin took this action.

I heard the call in. What Rollingstone says is a lie.

Typical for the Left Wing media. Never gets anything right.

Better let the shill know. He claims something completely different,

Yeah, no ars versus this mess that Biden keeps wading deeper into.

It was on Biden's watch that Putin took this action.
If trump was still president...NATO would be alone. He would turn his back on Ukraine like he did against the Kurds. trump cares only about trump.

Bidens handlers obviously wanted this war. And they acted like it. If they don´t want an extended war perhaps they should not send weapons...duuuh.

That reminds me. Did you ever write that nasty letter to China, condemning them for fucking up your life with their nasty virus?

I didn't think so.

So, according to Trumptards, their favorite station is lying and so is Trump's son.

And another TDS MOONBAT enters the fray..............Why do they only invade on your heroes watch...........same under Obama.......

Weak ass leftist in charge........and Russia laughs and invades.........Funny Putin didn't invade under Trump............and your side was saying WATCH OUT TRUMP WILL END THE WORLD.

Seems Dementia man is the problem with that.......

Forum List

Back