NSA Leaker Said She'd Side with Iran If War Broke Out

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Simply more proof the left and Islam are allies bent upon the destruction of Western Civilization. The more you hate Trump, the more you side with Islamofascism.

I'm so old my secret clearance required I didn't have anti American views.

image.png

Glad she was able to expose that Russia tried to hack election machines before the Tangerine in Chief could cover for them :thup:

That doesn't mean that much. I'm not for war with Iran, they're not a big boogeyman like they're made out to be.

She spoke a few Muslim languages as well, though. Possibly a radicalized American.

The OP is obviously just more NaziCon fake news! Don't take the bait.
It seems real. And any decent American should agree with Winners that if Trump fabricates a reason to invade Iran he should be opposed at all costs.

That doesn't mean that much. I'm not for war with Iran, they're not a big boogeyman like they're made out to be.

She spoke a few Muslim languages as well, though. Possibly a radicalized American.
Most of our dead and wounded troops the last 16 years has been due to Iranian arms being supplied to terrorists.

How many Americans is that?

Glad she was able to expose that Russia tried to hack election machines before the Tangerine in Chief could cover for them :thup:

They'll deny it, but this is proof, period, that the Russian government (aka Trump's BFF) was hip deep in the hacking.
Correct. I hope there are still other patriots left in the NSA who are willing to leak Trump's collusion before he can erase records.

She is facing up to 10 years in the Pen. I'm guessing this would send a really powerful message to any of the the others leakers.

Ironically the same people complaining about Russian hacking are doing their job for them with these leaks!

They'll deny it, but this is proof, period, that the Russian government (aka Trump's BFF) was hip deep in the hacking.
Correct. I hope there are still other patriots left in the NSA who are willing to leak Trump's collusion before he can erase records.

Never forget, the Trumptards around here LOVED the wikileakers...

...said repeatedly that the crimes were justified because they got us the TRUTH.

Somehow I don't think you'll hear that from those people on this one.

Sara Winners doesn't exist! Mossad fabrication! :uhoh3:

Who is Sara Winners?
Someone you're going to hear ALOT about the next year.

The Justice Department filed charges on Monday against a 25-year-old woman accused of stealing Top Secret information and providing it to The Intercept.

Reality Leigh Winner is accused in the complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Georgia, of “removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet,” the Justice Department said.

Winner, who lives in Augusta, has worked for Pluribus International since Feb. 13, according to the complaint. She held a Top Secret clearance.

On May 9, “Winner printed and improperly removed classified intelligence reporting, which contained classified national defense information from an intelligence community agency, and unlawfully retained it,” the complaint says.

Keep reading…

Who is Sara Winners?

The Justice Department filed charges on Monday against a 25-year-old woman accused of stealing Top Secret information and providing it to The Intercept.

Reality Leigh Winner is accused in the complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Georgia, of “removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet,” the Justice Department said.

Winner, who lives in Augusta, has worked for Pluribus International since Feb. 13, according to the complaint. She held a Top Secret clearance.

On May 9, “Winner printed and improperly removed classified intelligence reporting, which contained classified national defense information from an intelligence community agency, and unlawfully retained it,” the complaint says.

Keep reading…

Is your OP a lie? Why the copy of a Tweet from someone named Sara Winners?

Who is Sara Winners?

Keep reading…

Is your OP a lie? Why the copy of a Tweet from someone named Sara Winners?
Shhhhh..... My real name is not Weatherman2020.:itsok:

Forum List

Back