NSA Leaker Said She'd Side with Iran If War Broke Out

The OP is obviously just more NaziCon fake news! Don't take the bait.
Sara Winners doesn't exist! Mossad fabrication! :uhoh3:

Who is Sara Winners?
Someone you're going to hear ALOT about the next year.

The Justice Department filed charges on Monday against a 25-year-old woman accused of stealing Top Secret information and providing it to The Intercept.

Reality Leigh Winner is accused in the complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Georgia, of “removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet,” the Justice Department said.

Winner, who lives in Augusta, has worked for Pluribus International since Feb. 13, according to the complaint. She held a Top Secret clearance.

On May 9, “Winner printed and improperly removed classified intelligence reporting, which contained classified national defense information from an intelligence community agency, and unlawfully retained it,” the complaint says.

Keep reading…

Is your OP a lie? Why the copy of a Tweet from someone named Sara Winners?
Shhhhh..... My real name is not Weatherman2020.:itsok:

Why are you NaziCons so dishonest? Apologize for the FAKE Tweet in your OP and move on.

Last edited:

Who is Sara Winners?

The Justice Department filed charges on Monday against a 25-year-old woman accused of stealing Top Secret information and providing it to The Intercept.

Reality Leigh Winner is accused in the complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Georgia, of “removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet,” the Justice Department said.

Winner, who lives in Augusta, has worked for Pluribus International since Feb. 13, according to the complaint. She held a Top Secret clearance.

On May 9, “Winner printed and improperly removed classified intelligence reporting, which contained classified national defense information from an intelligence community agency, and unlawfully retained it,” the complaint says.

Keep reading…

Why are you NaziCons do dishonest? Apologize for the FAKE Tweet in your OP and move on.
Dude as a member of the original Genocide Jackson NAZI party with your own ironically named antifa stormtroopers you need to look in the mirror to see a real no joke NAZI.

Who is Sara Winners?

Keep reading…

Why are you NaziCons do dishonest? Apologize for the FAKE Tweet in your OP and move on.
Denial is not just a River in Egypt.

You have to excuse the Washington Redskin, he got in the dang firewater again...

Who is Sara Winners?

Keep reading…

So far you seem to be the one in denial. Where's your proof these two are the same woman?

Simply more proof the left and Islam are allies bent upon the destruction of Western Civilization. The more you hate Trump, the more you side with Islamofascism.

I'm so old my secret clearance required I didn't have anti American views.

View attachment 131180
The schizophrenia of both sides cracks me up.

Iran is a puppet state of Russia. And yet with one hand, you pseudocons suck Putin's cock. With the other hand you pound your fist on the table to attack Iran.

Keep reading…

So far you seem to be the one in denial. Where's your proof these two are the same woman?

Reality Leigh Winner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

It also appeared as if Winner created a Twitter account under the handle “Sara Winners” to comment on a slew of political things, such as the North Dakota Pipeline and politics.

Keep reading…

Kiss my ass.

Accused leaker clashed with Trump's views before contract job

Our apprentice President sided with Al Qaeda when we went to war with Iraq.

He was a registered Democrat, cut-and-run, impeach Bush, America basher.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Simply more proof the left and Islam are allies bent upon the destruction of Western Civilization. The more you hate Trump, the more you side with Islamofascism.

View attachment 131180

Iran is a puppet state of Russia. And yet with one hand, you pseudocons suck Putin's cock. With the other hand you pound your fist on the table to attack Iran.
The 1980's called - they want their foreign policy back

View attachment 131180

The 1980's called - they want their foreign policy back
Non sequitur. Try again.

Reality Leigh Winner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

It also appeared as if Winner created a Twitter account under the handle “Sara Winners” to comment on a slew of political things, such as the North Dakota Pipeline and politics.

Facts were all I was looking for. Thanks.

Kiss my ass.

Accused leaker clashed with Trump's views before contract job

Other links I've seen didn't have a photo, thanks.

Forum List

Back