NRA tell nosey doctors to stay in their lane

'We are not anti-gun; we are anti-bullet holes in our patients.'

Only an idiot tells the truth to a doctor when they decide to stick their nose where it doesn't belong. NOPE don't own no guns! NOPE no guns in the home! :)
Cause the NRA have done such a great job! Our homicide rate is 4-5X countries with strong gun control. We suffer from regular mass shootings. Our police are shot and killed weekly. What is rare with gun control is common here. Sad state of affairs.
NRA has nothing to do with any of that. RACE has a big factor in that,MENTAL ILLNESS has a big factor in that,Soldiers coming back from war with ZERO help from the government that sent them there has a lot to do with it.

Doctors deal in saving lives
NRA deals with selling guns

Doctors have priority
If NRA policy wasn’t such a complete failure, doctors wouldn’t be so busy with bullet wounds. Doctors clean up the NRA mess.

Odium said:
Nope doctors should stick to medicine not questions about what I may or may not have in my home because I ain't gonna tell them anyways as its NONE of their business.
And Who's Pumping All Their Un-Insured Patients Full Of Holes, Anyway ??

Only an idiot tells the truth to a doctor when they decide to stick their nose where it doesn't belong. NOPE don't own no guns! NOPE no guns in the home! :)

Yeah, why would anyone listen to doctors? I mean, it's not like they're intelligent or anything.

Listen to the REDNECKS instead.
Because its NONE of their business if I own guns. PERIOD.

Yes, it's their business.

It's not like they're not the ones trying to patch up the bodies. It's not like they don't live in the society with those guns. It's not like they're not having to live in a society of fear.

Oh, unless of course you think it's none of your business whether immigrants come into the country.

Yeah, why would anyone listen to doctors? I mean, it's not like they're intelligent or anything.

It's not like they're not the ones trying to patch up the bodies. It's not like they don't live in the society with those guns. It's not like they're not having to live in a society of fear.

Oh, unless of course you think it's none of your business whether immigrants come into the country.
IF I am a gun owner is none of a doctor's business. I am not out shooting people up and have no intention to unless a war breaks out or I have to defend myself. Invaders are a problem for EVERYONE in America.

IF I am a gun owner is none of a doctor's business. I am not out shooting people up and have no intention to unless a war breaks out or I have to defend myself. Invaders are a problem for EVERYONE in America.

That's hilarious.

Guns in society ARE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

"Invaders", jeez, yeah, let's use such language. Space FUCKING invaders (because they're aliens, right?)

Yeah, let's turn this conversation into high school level.

That's hilarious.

"Invaders", jeez, yeah, let's use such language. Space FUCKING invaders (because they're aliens, right?)

Nope,guns in society are NOT a problem. Nonwhites who have the mentality of a bush ape and the violence level of them as well are the problem. Funny how the most armed states Wyoming,Montana,Idaho etc have VERY LOW crime rates,funny how Switzerland where guns are REQUIRED to be owned has the lowest crime rate in the world yet in Honduras full of mud people and guns are BANNED its the highest crime rate....yeah its ALL the guns fault never the fault of the people populating the land.

That's hilarious.

Nope,guns in society are NOT a problem. Nonwhites who have the mentality of a bush ape and the violence level of them as well are the problem. Funny how the most armed states Wyoming,Montana,Idaho etc have VERY LOW crime rates,funny how Switzerland where guns are REQUIRED to be owned has the lowest crime rate in the world yet in Honduras full of mud people and guns are BANNED its the highest crime rate....yeah its ALL the guns fault never the fault of the people populating the land.

Yes, guns in society ARE A PROBLEM.

Funny how places that don't have lots of people crammed into small places don't have high crime rates.

Funny how many cities with LOTS OF BLACK PEOPLE in them in Africa don't have massively high murder rates. Some do.

But the AMERICAS is the murder capital of the world.

Some of the worse murder rates aren't in places with high number of black people.

You can try and misuse facts to try and make your argument, but it won't be the reality.

Doctors still live in the US, they still get an opinion and they're still dealing with the impact of guns in society.

It's funny that out of all the first world countries, the one which has the easiest access to firearms is the one with the highest murder rate (and by a long way).

------------------------------------------- its a matter of PRIVACY . some things are no one else's business Fridge .

Forum List

Back