NRA tell nosey doctors to stay in their lane

That’s the last thing we need, doctors involved in politics. They already over charge everybody

Another reason to stay away from doctors.
I've managed to do it for the last 29 years, but it's getting harder to stay away.

Doctors should shut up? You people just love authoritarianism screw the Constitution according to your ideology...

He hopes that if he prays hard enough, Trump will send someone to wipe his ass for him and tuck him in at night. At the end of the day, people who favor authoritarianism just want someone strong to take care of them, and an enemy to blame all their failures on.

Doctors should shut up? You people just love authoritarianism screw the Constitution according to your ideology...

He hopes that if he prays hard enough, Trump will send someone to wipe his ass for him and tuck him in at night. At the end of the day, people who favor authoritarianism just want someone strong to take care of them, and an enemy to blame all their failures on.
I will need someone to wipe my ass when I can't at 95 but in the meantime I don't want either but I'm not a rich fat man...

There is no law forcing anyone to answer questions. There is a right that affirms no one is reqired to answer questions. When my doc asked about my gun ownership the answer I gave "That is none of your business." Says it all. Same answer for most gratuitous questions.

NRA: "Let us handle gun sales ... I mean, safety. Lul."
Actually NRA does handle gun safety. My son will be joining a NRA sponsored shooting group through the boy scouts soon.
Nope doctors should stick to medicine not questions about what I may or may not have in my home because I ain't gonna tell them anyways as its NONE of their business.

Actually NRA does handle gun safety. My son will be joining a NRA sponsored shooting group through the boy scouts soon.
Nope doctors should stick to medicine not questions about what I may or may not have in my home because I ain't gonna tell them anyways as its NONE of their business.

And they're doing a great job. How many shooting sprees are we on now in 2018? Definitely I've lost count. They're so common now that they don't even make the news unless it's double digits.

Tell your doctor whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. But the NRA definitely has blood on its hands.

And the perpetrators of these shooting "sprees" are brought to justice, one way or another.

And they're doing a great job. How many shooting sprees are we on now in 2018? Definitely I've lost count. They're so common now that they don't even make the news unless it's double digits.

Tell your doctor whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. But the NRA definitely has blood on its hands.
I don't give a shit about shooting sprees. More laws don't work OBVIOUSLY dumb ass. California has REALLY strict laws and yet 12 people just died....Chicago has more deaths in a month than all these "mass shootings" cause in a year! Not a peep about that because its a leftist gun control city.

I don't give a shit about shooting sprees. More laws don't work OBVIOUSLY dumb ass. California has REALLY strict laws and yet 12 people just died....Chicago has more deaths in a month than all these "mass shootings" cause in a year! Not a peep about that because its a leftist gun control city.

Cool, guess we better do nothing then. That'll fix it!

Sounds good. How about stop doping people up on pills that mess with their minds,stop sending young men overseas to fight in foreign lands and then say ah hell with them when they come back home....

Sounds good. How about stop doping people up on pills that mess with their minds,stop sending young men overseas to fight in foreign lands and then say ah hell with them when they come back home....

It's not really a mental health issue. Most of these guys do not have severe mental health disorders that are treatable. They are just deluded, isolated, and resentful. In fact, isolation is probably the no. 1 thing they all have in common, other than being male.

Obviously just gun laws alone aren't going to save the day, but some are appropriate. Yet everywhere you turn, there's the NRA to oppose any restrictions.

It's not really a mental health issue. Most of these guys do not have severe mental health disorders that are treatable. They are just deluded, isolated, and resentful. In fact, isolation is probably the no. 1 thing they all have in common, other than being male.

Obviously just gun laws alone aren't going to save the day, but some are appropriate. Yet everywhere you turn, there's the NRA to oppose any restrictions.
ALL of them have mental health issues. No gun law is going to stop people because people intent on harming others is going to do it any way they can,they will buy a gun off the streets if they want to.

ALL of them have mental health issues. No gun law is going to stop people because people intent on harming others is going to do it any way they can,they will buy a gun off the streets if they want to.

It's just a matter of whether we make it absurdly easy for dangerous people to get weapons or less easy. I'd rather have "less easy", but that's just me.

Forum List

Back