NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

You help defend the gun industry and you expect to get into heaven? Geez, that's quite frankly delusional.

Jesus himself told his disciples to arm themselves
It's all hearsay, but keep telling yourself that, it'll soothe your conscience. Although it might not completely get the blood off of your hands. And St-Peter will see it. So how about if I save you a seat in hell right next to Hitler. Just don't pass him the salt. ;biggrin:

People who do not commit murder do not have blood on their hands
So...Hitler didn't have blood on his hands? Interesting.
now you're comparing the NRA to Hitler?

:lame2:

I disagree....intimidation like this would come from Stalin or Putin...

You help defend the gun industry and you expect to get into heaven? Geez, that's quite frankly delusional.

It's all hearsay, but keep telling yourself that, it'll soothe your conscience. Although it might not completely get the blood off of your hands. And St-Peter will see it. So how about if I save you a seat in hell right next to Hitler. Just don't pass him the salt. ;biggrin:

He gave the order.

See the difference?

Who here compelled Cruz, or Lanza, or any other deranged piece of shit to kill anyone?
He did? What did he order? If you know your history, he didn't order any murders. He had people for that.

He gave the order.

See the difference?

Who here compelled Cruz, or Lanza, or any other deranged piece of shit to kill anyone?
He did? What did he order? If you know your history, he didn't order any murders. He had people for that.

No he just ordered the removal of all Jews (meant extermination) no one but you and wacko neo Nazi assholes think otherwise

now you're comparing the NRA to Hitler?

:lame2:

I disagree....intimidation like this would come from Stalin or Putin...

Well, personally, my thoughts are, if that commercial scares you, you need either a safe room, a safe space, or bodyguards.

I doubt it would scare a 12 year old

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

As well they should. Show me where a gun law has prevented a crime. Just one would be sufficient.

You are a bigger jerk than your so called...lying president. We will never know how many lives have been saved by background checks. And more lives could be saved by reasonable gun restrictions...

And yet you can't point to even a single one. If there were so many, as you claim, i would think you could find one.... But no... You can't.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

As well they should. Show me where a gun law has prevented a crime. Just one would be sufficient.

You are a bigger jerk than your so called...lying president. We will never know how many lives have been saved by background checks. And more lives could be saved by reasonable gun restrictions...

You are dancing on the grave if 17 dead Florida kids. You must be proud....

And yet you can't point to even a single one. If there were so many, as you claim, i would think you could find one.... But no... You can't.

You are dancing on the grave if 17 dead Florida kids. You must be proud....

"You are dancing on the grave if 17 dead Florida kids. You must be proud...."

and you are...?

Playing mumbly-peg?

Hopscotch?

Jumping rope?

upload_2018-3-8_13-46-22.jpeg

You need to go back to law school.

EDIT:

Here's Florida Law on Aiding and Abetting:

Title XLVI - 777.011 Principal in first degree.—Whoever commits any criminal offense against the state, whether felony or misdemeanor, or aids, abets, counsels, hires, or otherwise procures such offense to be committed, and such offense is committed or is attempted to be committed, is a principal in the first degree and may be charged, convicted, and punished as such, whether he or she is or is not actually or constructively present at the commission of such offense.

So, you are arguing that the NRA aided Cruz in the commission of a crime by doing what? The NRA certainly didn't counsel or hire him. The NRA didn't "procure" the offense.

Read this too:

775.021 Rules of construction.—
(1) The provisions of this code and offenses defined by other statutes shall be strictly construed; when the language is susceptible of differing constructions, it shall be construed most favorably to the accused.
(2) The provisions of this chapter are applicable to offenses defined by other statutes, unless the code otherwise provides.

Last edited:
NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..
If ISIS/ISIL made videos just like that, we wouldn't pay any attention to them. When the NRA presents a video where they stand someone up against a wall and decapitate him/her with a machine gun, let me know. Then their video will be like an ISIS/ISIL video. Or, if they decapitate Nicolas Cruz with a machine gun, I'll watch while eating my popcorn.

The NRA should PUSH for folks visiting the Capitol to have open-carry and/or concealed guns......Let's see the bribed elected officials support THAT stance.

I want to see Open Carry in the White House....Come on....strap those side arms on!

Are you too stoopid to realize how many guns are in the Whitehouse protecting the Administration and staff? If only our children received the same concern and care that our politicians get, there would never be another school shooting. But Democrats and liberals afraid of an inanimate object keep hanging gun free zone signs on schools and making them targets for mentally ill people. Shame on you!

Are you too stoopid to realize how many guns are in the Whitehouse protecting the Administration and staff? If only our children received the same concern and care that our politicians get, there would never be another school shooting. But Democrats and liberals afraid of an inanimate object keep hanging gun free zone signs on schools and making them targets for mentally ill people. Shame on you!
It's funny how the leftist, communist, gun-grabbers demand no gun-free zones at the white house and at the CPAC, like we're going exhibit hypocrisy and try to carve out an exception.

FUCK THAT!!!

Open carry EVERYWHERE!!!! With motherfucking MACHINE GUNS!!!

"My guns are more important than those 17 dead kids...."

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

That is the narrative that gun lickers gravitate to isn't it, forcing other people to do things at the barrel of a gun. It is what weak people do. They feel powerless in their lives and just as with any street criminal a gun in their hand makes them feel powerful. The lowest forms of the human race in both cases.

Forum List

Back