NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians
Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

You mentioned high power weapons, it's a valid response
You help defend the gun industry and you expect to get into heaven? Geez, that's quite frankly delusional.

Jesus himself told his disciples to arm themselves
It's all hearsay, but keep telling yourself that, it'll soothe your conscience. Although it might not completely get the blood off of your hands. And St-Peter will see it. So how about if I save you a seat in hell right next to Hitler. Just don't pass him the salt. ;biggrin:

Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it
If they abetted the murders, then you're defending child murderers. Now go burn your NRA card, they don't let you into heaven with one of those. :biggrin:

Stop your trolling....the NRA had NOTHING to do with what happened at Parkland....however your government and so called mental health workers fucked up badly
So did the NRA. Now go bother someone else, you ignorant homophobe. :biggrin:

Homophobe? Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion...you may want to look up the definition.
She claims to be Roman Catholic.

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..
200w.gif

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians
Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

You help defend the gun industry and you expect to get into heaven? Geez, that's quite frankly delusional.

Jesus himself told his disciples to arm themselves
It's all hearsay, but keep telling yourself that, it'll soothe your conscience. Although it might not completely get the blood off of your hands. And St-Peter will see it. So how about if I save you a seat in hell right next to Hitler. Just don't pass him the salt. ;biggrin:

People who do not commit murder do not have blood on their hands

I watched it and wasn't scared so I watched it again to see if I missed the scary part. Nope. The guitar music at the end wasn't even scary. She is advertising for her show. Those scared of her needn't watch her show.
Pretty, strong, smart & articulate women are terrifying for leftist men.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?
explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...
BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.
well I'm waiting on the blame that is the NRAs. you haven't presented that yet.

I also asked you what law would have prevented the shooting?

Yep.....all the moronic gun nuts will soon get on here to show how "knowledgeable" their IQ is about gun calibers.........style of weapons and their overall fucked up-ness, of course.
whats a "gun nut" nat?....

BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

It's idiots like who you drive the membership of the NRA

The only reason I joined 2 weeks ago is morons like you

I also joined the Gun Owners of America

As these are the only 2 organizations that are actually concerned with protecting our right to keep and bear arms

So it is YOU the NRA is thanking because the extremist views you hold and try to force on others drives people like me who never saw the need to join an organization like the NRA as necessary to do just that
The NRA and gun manufacturers profit well from mass shootings.

what does this mean?

Just curious, is a bow and arrow a weapon? what is it used for?

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

Indeed it does.....so QUIT hanging gun free zone signs on schools and making our children the soft target of mentally ill people looking to hurt people for Christ's sake!

Not the NRA

As these are the only 2 organizations that are actually concerned with protecting our right to keep and bear arms

So it is YOU the NRA is thanking because the extremist views you hold and try to force on others drives people like me who never saw the need to join an organization like the NRA as necessary to do just that

No they profit when extremists start talking gun bans.

So you see it's not the fact a some deranged piece of shit committed murder it is the fact that idiots blame the murder on people who did not commit the crime and then start talking about curbing or taking rights away from people who have broken no laws that drive up both the membership of the NRA and GOA and increase the profits of gun makers

Not the NRA

because people like me have to deal with idiots who think guns kill. dude you all increase sales every time. you should do a post mortem and read it.

Really? How so?

Not the NRA

Forum List

Back